The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Starday Lillefot!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy starday, Lillefot!  May all of your dreams and wishes come true.  I bet an extended skiing season is one of them :smile.

*Gotta love online language translation :lol.  Hope ya like the title.*

:smile  :nyah  :birthday  :wave  :yes  :^.^:  :wow  :p  :lol  :DD  :wacko:  :)  B)  :lol:  :D  :P:  ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Gustav! I hope you're having fun! :)

Here's my lil' present to you (warning, big file :blink: )

http://mumbletothesky.deviantart.com/art/G...berry-108257066

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*Flies over Gustav's house and starts air show* Happy Birthday Gustav! :birthday

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hey, Gustav, happy birthday buddy! :D 18 years... :P: Wow bud! :) Hope you're having fun... :^.^:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Happy Starday Gustav. Have a great day and a snowy week. :birthday  :birthday

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Have an awesome celebration with Patrick and his parents today Gustav :)
I don't doubt for a second that you will have an awesome time in Austria. Eighteen years is the point where there are many legal differences, but as I promised the air tastes the same and the world is no less pretty ;)
Health, success, happiness, friendship, love, and more GOF meetings to you in your upcoming year of life Gustav :birthday

PS: Lovely image Iris! :yes

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Yay! Happy Birthday! salamat po
And congratulations for reaching 18.  :lol:

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Like I said in the topic "Happy Birthday Littlefoot," I know you'll be hearing plenty of kind and thoughtful "Happy Birthday's" from many people here, so on these Star Day topics, I prefer to do something else. Poems seem to be a habit of mine when posting birthday cards, so I'll try one for you too. But unfortunately, I only have one poem style and I just use different words each time I write one. So this is going to get really old after about three more Star Day celebrations I post to. And I'm afraid I might have gotten a little too excessive with the amount of times the theme "friends" is used in verses. I thought it would appropriate since I've heard you are spending a good amount of time with your friends today, and thus figured that this would "fit" a little bit more. Next time I write one to someone's Star Day though, if this gets bad reviews as it probably will, I'll try for more of a variety. And I sincerely hope you enjoy a little humor sometimes, because that is almost always a focus for at least a few verses in my poems. (To this day, I have only written one purely serious poem in my life.) This is what I thought of this time to write for a Star Day:

Today's the day to celebrate
With Happy Birthday's sung.
It can't be said that you are old,
But at least you're not so young.

I wonder what you'll do for fun.
Is it the time to skii?
Or will you have it sitting down
And play with someone's wii?

With many things to eat today
It must be hard to pick.
Try to use discretion, though.
I don't want you getting sick.

Friends give you their best wishes,
But I really don't know why.
They know you're not a genie,
So why do they still try?

When you're allowed to open gifts,
Save all the paper there.
You'll really save a tree or two-
Just so you're aware.

It's always nice to be with friends
On such a day as this.
Try to do it otherwise,
And good times you will miss.

With all the fun you'll have today
I'm sure it will be keen.
So now's the time for happiness,
New member of eighteen.
You can talk of all the bad times,
And still be made to sheen.
It happens when you're with your friends,
Although it's not forseen.
'Cause friends can be the nicest folks,
And yet have times they're mean.
But they will stick beside you.
That is something I have seen.

I know this is a really lame gift, but it's all I have to offer here since I can't give any spectacular gifts like Mumbling or anyone else here because I seem to be the only member of this forum who has no idea how to post pictures or links to videos. I really hope you like this just a little bit, although you won't hurt my feelings at all if you don't like it whatsoever and then you tell me so.

I would say, "Try to have a great time!" but you know how the saying goes:
Do or do not... There is no "try".
So I close this post by saying, "Do have a great time!" Later!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Friendly Sharptooth,Jan 3 2009 on  01:23 PM
I know this is a really lame gift, but it's all I have to offer here since I can't give any spectacular gifts like Mumbling or anyone else here because I seem to be the only member of this forum who has no idea how to post pictures or links to videos. I really hope you like this just a little bit, although you won't hurt my feelings at all if you don't like it whatsoever and then you tell me so.
First of all I'm sure he loves it :)

Secondly, I'm just crazy when it comes to making drawings, sometimes I can, sometimes I cannot. I think creating a poem like that one is a much better way of showing that you care.

And last. We cant post actual videos on the forum, we can however put the link in. Just copy it from your adres browser and paste it in a message. If you want to know how to put in an image just type: [IMG ] *here a link of the image, like www.coolwebs.com/image.jpg* and then you close with [/IMG ]

Don't forget to take away the spaces in the [img ].

Edit: And Malte? Thanks :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, hope you have a great wild fun day.  

:birthday  :DD  :wow  :smile  :angel  :neutral  :idea  :!

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Congratulations for the 18! May many more come, and have a great day!
Cheers!
:birthday

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
First of all I'm sure he loves it 

Secondly, I'm just crazy when it comes to making drawings, sometimes I can, sometimes I cannot. I think creating a poem like that one is a much better way of showing that you care.

And last. We cant post actual videos on the forum, we can however put the link in. Just copy it from your adres browser and paste it in a message. If you want to know how to put in an image just type: [IMG ] *here a link of the image, like www.coolwebs.com/image.jpg* and then you close with [/IMG ]

Don't forget to take away the spaces in the [img ].

Thank you for saying this. You're very kind. I also appreciate the detailed the description you gave. Very easy to understand and very thoughtful. Although I feel rather stupid about the video link thing. I never would have guessed what to do about an image since I didn't know what the IMG button was anyway. But wow. Simply cut and paste an address and it works. Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark on my reputation. Thank you for seriously teaching me and not cracking jokes the whole time about how obvious it is like people I've met in the past have done. I appreciate this post of yours. Later!

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
:birthday :birthday Happy birthday, Gustav, Happy birthday.
Hope you're having a good day. :birthday :birthday

Good luck with the year, 2009.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy 18th Gustav! :birthday (18 times xD)

I tried to make a AMV to your birthday about FF, that dind't came out very well(lol still need more work with that), so I found one that is similar to the one i was trying to do, I hoped this one I'm seding was my own, but it ins't, sorry :( .

But Happy Birthday! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bh8x69x4Iw

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, happy birthday!  :D
Best wishes! :D  :birthday  :birthday  :wow

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday Lillefot!!!!!
 I hope you are really enjoying your day there in the alps while having some wild fun skiing. It is very nice because you are really having this chance to start this new year of life doing what you like a lot.
 So, here, take a cake and blow up the candles while making a wish! :birthday  :DD  :smile  :wow  :angel .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have fun skiing.  Also great picture Mumbling.  :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Lillefot!
Hope you get everything you want and more! :birthday

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
Happy starday to my twiny ^^ Hope you will get a nice celebration with your family and friends, sorry to not make a special drawing this time, I promise you a nice one for your next birthday! *big tight hug* ^^