The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I Come From the Net...

Hexadecimal

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!

I recently had the urge to rewatch the original film (as well as curse myself for selling my VHS tape) and happened to find this fine community when I realized all the mystery behind it. I hope to get along well with you folks!

I'm a reluctant Dietary Aide whose quite the shut in. I love animation with The Brave Little Toaster being my favorite movie of all time. I also collect a vast assortment of things and have two lovely guinea pigs as pets. Well, technically three since one was pregnant, but I'm afraid since he's a boy he'll be going to an animal shelter Saturday.

Other than that, there's not much else.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
I love The Brave Little Toaster, too!  :DD

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
You'll get along fine, Hex. Welcome to the community  :DD Don't be a stranger! If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask!

Hexadecimal

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcomes, guys! And yay to finding a Toaster fan! I gots to show you my treasures:

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hexadecimal,Jun 20 2013 on  09:10 PM
Thanks for the welcomes, guys! And yay to finding a Toaster fan! I gots to show you my treasures:

Those are so cool!  :wow

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  The 1st movie is great, even with the edits they did to it.  

I also like The Brave Little Toaster.  Have you seen any of the sequels?  I like the 2nd sequel better then the first sequel.  The 3rd movie in the trilogy in this case.  The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue.

Great Sculptures.

Hexadecimal

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jun 20 2013 on  10:39 PM
Welcome to the forum.  The 1st movie is great, even with the edits they did to it. 

I also like The Brave Little Toaster.  Have you seen any of the sequels?  I like the 2nd sequel better then the first sequel.  The 3rd movie in the trilogy in this case.  The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue.

Great Sculptures.

I actually really hate the Toaster sequels since Jerry Rees had nothing to do with them and they're so dumbed down... You really could compare them to the sequels done to Bluth's films where they lack the charm and depth of the original.

I'm just glad Jerry was never forced to cut anything out of his movie. He was strongly urged remove the clown nightmare and Worthless number but all that ever ended getting censored was a very minor thing in the DVD release.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Your avatar, that's from ReBoot!  :wow I forgot about that show. I used to watch it when I was younger.
Welcome to the forums!  :wave

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Welcome aboard Hexdecimal. Feel free to post anything you want! :DD  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Hexadecimal :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five, Hexadecimal! I hope you enjoy your time with us here. It's a very friendly place. :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

It's nice to have you here. I'm sorta the pain in the butt member of this group sine I tell it how it is but I mean well

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there :wave Welcome to the GoF, enjoy your stay :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the gang of five. Have a great time!

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm also a pretty huge fan of The Brave Little Toaster. xD Welcome to the group, Hex! We're glad you could join us for frolic and fun! :smile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there, and welcome to the GOF! Hope your stay is a pleasant one! :)