The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Countdown 2007 (into 2008)

Petrie. · 48 · 10413

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's new year's in western Canada so I'll bet most people here have seen Midnight by now!  Happy new year everyone! :D  :D

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Roger took the microphone by the karaoke machine, and selected a song out of the playlist.  "This'll make your hair grow," he laughed.  Surprisingly on key, and bouncing around with the wireless mic, and jumping around other party members, he starting singing:

"Young man, there's no need to feel down, I said young man!  Get your feet off the ground....", and grabbed others hands to move along as the disco beat thumped loudly in the forest.  "I expect you all to do the little dance move in the middle!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Starfall and Sieg looke at each other and sighed.
"Dance? In this thing?  I doubt that'll work..." Starfall sighed.
"I don't dance." Sieg groaned...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim joined in the singing and dancing, at least as best as she could, not being a professional singer nor dancer she still had lots of room to improve.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail continued to break dance across the floor this time being careful about where he was going while he did so. He then began to feel hungry so he looked around to find the popcorn he had brought with him and hoping to find a microwave, but seeing Aves brother in law pulling out a grill was the next best thing!

He ran over shouting "Hey! Can you make popcorn on that thing?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim continued singing and dancing, though she paused at Longtail's question for a moment to say, "With the correct stuff I'm sure you can." She said then she went back to her singing and dancing.  She was glad she had learned some dance steps from The Tourist and yellowbellies.