The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

101 Dalmatians the Series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thuderbolt episodes? We're risking our lives for Thunderbolt episodes?"Cadpig said angrily.

"Cadpig, calm down. Look you guys Lucky is our brother and we have to support him. I don't know about the rest of but I'm with Lucky on this" Ace said.

Cadpig sighs.

Cadpig: Me too!

"But, wait Tibbs. Don't you think one of us should stay here to watch out for Cruella just in case." Rolly said just remembering.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hmm, well not that you kids haven't already done quite enough for me already, but perhaps you're right...that and I'd like to explain about less of you to your parents if you were caught and it was found out I knew about the plan" the cat smiled.

"Hmm...sneaking into a TV station or keeping Cruella at bay...I'm not sure which is worse" Pitch admitted to Rolly, not sure yet which he'd like to take.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ace sighs. "You guys go I'll keep an eye on Tibbs"Ace said he didn't want too. But he felt like he had no other choice"

Cadpig felt a little bit bad for Ace. He was kinda sweet. "Ace are you sure you wanna do this"? Cadpig asked worriedly.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah I'll stay too or something if you want" Pitch added, "I don't care if I go or not really".

Tibs sighed and stood, "You know what, you kids probably wouldn't even have to pick someone to stay, I'm sure...".

Just then he was interrupted by Cruella's voice. "Oh, I wonder if they could be in this smelly barn, that seems like exactly where Runni would hid a cat from me!" Cruella said right outside the door.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's wait until after Cruella leaves to do this" Cadpig suggested.

"Yeah, cadpig is right let's wait till the devil leaves," Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"And we should hide Tibs" Pitch thought of. He walked over to the hay stack, but Tibs held up a paw, "already ahead of you, we cats can hide way better than dogs could ever know" he winked before darting down into the hay.

Cruella opened the door, and Pitch backed up a bit. Even Lucky looked unsure, but Cruella didn't pay the puppies much mind as she walked in and looked around.

"Hmm...yes, well nothing in here I guess" she said, "unless you dogs have somehow become smart enough to hide stuff" she joked and smirked down at the puppies. Lucky growled.

"Oh hush up!" Cruella said before turning and walking out of the barn to look around other parts of the farm. "Memo to myself" she told her tape recorder on the way out, "give Rupert 99 muzzled for next Christmas, just to be safe".

As the barn door closed, Lucky frowned, "I'd like to muzzle her!" he said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'd like to do more then just muzzle her" Cadpig said with a low growl.

"Yeah me too" Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Now kids" Tibs said, coming out of hiding again, "much as I understand the sentiment, that's no way for Bark Brigade members to act".

"Yeah" Lucky half agreed, "but right now we've got more important matters, like getting to that TV station!".

"Oh...you didn't forget that?" Pitch asked.

"Nope" Lucky answered.

Pitch peered out the barn door to see what Cruella was doing. "Well...she's going to her car, but like we said, I don't know if she's actually gone or gonna come back".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jul 15 2009 on  07:46 PM
"Now kids" Tibs said, coming out of hiding again, "much as I understand the sentiment, that's no way for Bark Brigade members to act".

"Yeah" Lucky half agreed, "but right now we've got more important matters, like getting to that TV station!".

"Oh...you didn't forget that?" Pitch asked.

"Nope" Lucky answered.

Pitch peered out the barn door to see what Cruella was doing. "Well...she's going to her car, but like we said, I don't know if she's actually gone or gonna come back".
"Sorry sir" Cadpig and Ace both said ashamed.

"Well if we're gonna do this crazy plan of Lucky we better just do it now and get it get it over with before we all come to our senses" Cadpig said.

"Yeah let's just do this and get it over with. Who gets to be on top" ? Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well that'd be me of course" Lucky said with a smile. "but...if one of you guys want to, you can" he added.

"I think I'll stick with middle or bottom" Pitch said, "whoever's on top has to keep a straight face for even the little bit seen and I can't sneak in places without looking guilty".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Maybe it should be Cadpig. I mean let's think about this for a second. If someone obvviously doesn't believe that we're not dogs. Cadpig can think of something real smart to say. After all I............." Ace started

But Cadpig stopped him. "All though I appreciate that you're sticking up for me. I really think Lucky should be on top like Lucky said. I really am used to never being on top for these schemes it's OK. I think the order should be Rolly, Pitch you, me and then Lucky." Cadpig said .

Ace sighs and runs off and comes back with a big brown hat and put it on Lucky's head. "I really hope you know what you are doing Lucky" Ace said his voice filled with worry.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't I always?" Lucky smirked. Pitch opened his mouth, "Don't answer that" Lucky quickly told him.

Pitch just smiled and shook his head, "Ok then, let's get on with it I guess" he said, getting on top of Rolly.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ace sighs worrying deeply on how things can go wrong. "Pitch is right let's just this over with" Ace said climbing on top of Pitch. With a little bit of struggle Cadpig climbed on top of Ace. "Come on Lucky let's do this before dinner"Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Alright then" Lucky put the hat on his head and then, pulling the coat, climbed on top of Cappig and positioned the coat to cover them.

"Alright, now everyone just keep it steady while Rolly walks and I'll do the talking.

"Wait" Pitch thought of something, "We're walking all the way to the TV station like this?".

"Of course not" Lucky answered, "there's a bus due just at the main road outside the farm any minute, that's our first stop and then it'll drive us downtown to the TV station".

"Oh..." Pitch wasn't sure if this made the situation easier or harder.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't we need money for buses Lucky?In case you haven't noticed we're dogs we've got no pockets , no wallet's and more importantly no MONEY" Ace said.

"I know next Lucky is going to suggest that we try to steal the bus Nanny drives when we go places." Rolly said sarcastically with a  laugh.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pitch glanced down, "Um Rolly, I think everytime you say something like that you just..."

"Hey! That'll work!" Lucky said, "I mean, how hard can driving be?!".

Pitch sighed, "Nevermind...".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cadpig and Ace groan. "Rolly why did you have to say that"? Ace said.

"It wasn't a serious  idea I was being sarcastic. It's not my fault Lucky can't read sarcasm"Rolly said.

"Now, first of all Lucky how do you expect that we do that without driving off a bridge and plummeting to our deaths? " Cadpig asked.

Ace just sighed.

Ace: Just forget it Cadpig there's no talking Lucky out of it. But, if our parents find out we all blame Rolly, agreed?" Ace said.

"Agreed" Cadpig said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Uh sure...and I'll just not be involved in the talk at all...since I get so guilty I always admit to stuff" Pitch said.

Lucky sighed, "Gu-ys, relax" he said as they waddled nearer the bus, "this will just be like that time we stole Cruella's car, I steer and someone does the peddles".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I guess I could do the pedals" Cadpig said.

"Lucky do you even know how to get the TV studio because I hope you do." Ace said.

"Don't worry you guys, Lucky has a plan. Don't you Lucky? Please tell them you have a plan." Rolly said.

"It's only downtown even Lucky can get us there as long as we don't get pulled over for reckless driving" Cadpig said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Please guys" Lucy smiled, "of course I have a plan, and...well how hard can downtown be to find" he shrugged as much as able.

"Wait, what?!" Pitch asked.

"Oh relax" Lucky said, "Ok Rolly, you ready, here's the first step" Lucky pushed the bus door's opened.