The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 37781

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Aw, son of a gun," grunted Itchy.

Bess stood behind Itchy for safety.

~~~~~~~~

"Who's that cat, dear?" Anne asked Annabelle.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Gotcha!" Beller laughed, pouncing the imp.

icht meanwhile got into pouncing stance to protect his girlfriend.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I'll take David, if no one is controlling him.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( Sure)
 one of Belladonna minions.. she keeping finding new ones I guess' Annabelle replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You'd really think she'd give up on using minions," Anne noted, in reference to Carface and Killer. "I least when I mess with people, I can do it all on my own."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
David had been taking a nap in his house. He hadn't seen Charlie for a few days, now, and wondered what he was up to.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blight gave a dark laugh.  "Minions are nothing more than cheap creations meant for mundane tasks.  I, on the other hand, am one of the real 'puppet-masters' in our eternal game..."

"Apparently, Belladonna made that same remark several times just last month," Charlie inquired.

"Funny, angel hound...  But soon after I'm done with you, you won't even have the will to lift a paw against us..."

"Try me, hell cat."

"You asked for it..."

----------

Tank was surprised at the Doberman leading the human with an odd harness around his chest, but the dog's glare was not at all inviting.  Instead, he quickly crossed the street to the other side to let them pass, watching the woman with more interest.

Hawk & Linda continued on down the sidewalk, the Doberman kept a close eye on the stray until they were out of sight...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Itchy got into a pouncing stance, and began to growl. "Bess..run back to the Flea Bite, and don't look back," he instructed.

"But  want to..." she began to say, but Itchy gave her a look showing how concerned he was about her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sasha twas heading towards the FleaBite as she noticed Bess running towards her " whats wriondg Bess" She asked concerned at her friends appearance.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Itchy...Charlie...there was some....weird....evil...looking cat," Bess panted.

~~~~~~~~`

"I see your angels could use some assistance," Anne said to her daughter.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They can handle themselves, its not like they're new to this kind of thing" Annebelle replied " Our job is to observe, not to interfere..
_
 Whoa Whoa Whoa! Slow Down.. Come on inside and settle yourself down..' Sasha said helping Belle inside..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Whatever you say Annabelle," Anne replied.

"Now go play wit your little brother."

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blight grinned widely as he clutched the cement warped earlier by the heat he's generated, and his fur started to wave into dark red flames.  "Before you die, I will torture you beyond reckoning...by destroying all mortals close to you..."

"You..." Charlie started.

----------

Not far from Bess and Sasha, and just into view of Hawk and Linda, a crack in the street opened up and emitted gases and sulfur...

Hawk's eyes narrowed by another possible new threat...

----------

Tank had almost turned to walk away when the ground under his feet.  "Earthquake?" he thought outloud...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
crack appeared in the ground and the buildings began to shake violently..  Sasha was thrown to ground hard as was Bess..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Anne wandered around heaven trying to find where her husband was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just stay low to the ground " Sasha cried as the earthquake was growing in intensity  cracks began to appear in the masontry of the building..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bess nodded and slammed to the floor, keeping her front legs above her head for safety.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The shaking caused Linda to lose her footing, but Hawk quickly leaned into her to keep her from falling into the street.  She instead knelt down an held on to him to keep her balance...

----------

Tank ran back to see the large crack in the center of the street near what looked like Sasha and another dog keeping low to the ground, as well as the human and her dog even closer to him...

----------

The depths of the crack near Sasha & Bess began to glow orange, as sounds emerged from within of something clawing its way up...

----------

"What have you done?!" Charlie demanded as he braced himself with the shaking earth.

"Keeping you busy for the time being," Blight replied with a cruel smirk.  "Sometimes, I believe hellhounds are getting too soft in dealing with the likes of you.  And, as Red had immersed himself with deception, corruption, and business, I specialized myself in something simple yet truly effective...chaos, destruction, and death...  And tonight, it will all focus on you, angel..."

"You lousy..."

"Name-calling does not win wars, Charlie B Barkin, and it won't save your friends any faster..."

"You keep my friends out of this!"

"Sorry.  Your friends are deeply involved, and that is what I'll use to destroy you both..."