The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 37284

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Which is why they had you to do your voodoo and me to keep those goody four-shoe puppies out of you fur," Red replied, flexing his claws.

----------

Charlie leaves and leads down the street towards Carface's house...

----------

Linda continues to type until she soon hits a temporary case of writer's block.  After a moment of thought, she backs up from her desk and gets up.

Hawk was stirred from his nap towards his human, alert.

"The evening should still be warm outside," Linda said indirectly to Hawk as she replaced her shoes and went to get her things.  "Ready for a walk, boy?"

Hawk leaped from the easy chair and was by her side when she grabbed his blind-seeing equipment and strapped it on.

With her cane in one hand and Hawk in the other, Linda left her house for a calm leisurely stroll down the street.  She happens to be living next door to a certain boy who aspires to be a magician...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You think after everything, Carface would just give up, eh Charlie?" Itchy asked his friend as they made their way to their mission.

~~~~~~~~~

In heaven, Bella and Don were going to find one of thier grand pups when they soon saw another familiar face come up from beneath the clouds.

"Anne!" Bella smiled, seeing one of her daughters-a hellhound.

"Hey mother," Anne smiled, her fire imps running around her, giggling creepily. "I just came up to see my daughter. I haven't seen Annabelle for a few years."

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Of course not," Charlie answered, almost grimly.  "And don't expect for Belladonna to do the same thing, either."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How she's related to Annabelle, I'll never know..." chuckled Itchy.

(OOC: Kenjiro or Nick, would you want to control one of the OC relatives of the two whippets?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( I might..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Thanks.)

"I have a really bad feeling about this mission," Itchy noted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Belladonna was explaining her plan to Carface ' So you see Carface, I want this world under Hell's control. I'm tired of fighting my cousin for control over it, she stops me at every turn . Well Not this time. This time we're bringing in some heavy hitters , which YOU are to direct..oh.. and Carface.. if you screw this up, you will be taken  'downstairs' and not permitted back here for awhile.. i will not tolerate being made to look like a fool, not when i am up for a huge promotion if this succeeds.. the master may have me be his own personal emissary to the new realm..' Belladonna grinned evilly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soon, Charlie and Itchy reached the perimeters of Carface's place.

"After this mission I'm going to go see Bess," the dachshund commented.

"Itchy! Charlie!" Bess called, who was coincidentally walking down the street on the opposite side.

~~~~~~~~`

Up in heaven, Anne noticed her daughter. "Annabelle!" she smiled cheerfully.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mother! What are you doing here? This is , to be honest, not a good time to visit..  belladonna's causing trouble again..and I'm sending two angels i have on earth after her.. ' Annabelle replied "you do know the powers that be don't having hellhounds up here, even if they're my father..Heaven and hell don't get along after all
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Eh, your father lets me come and go as I please," Anne smirked. "And I'm not involved with Belladonna's plan. I just like to mess with people on Earth, not take them over or anything."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
still, you know the rules' Annabelle replied  "You're my mum, so I'll just say you 're paying a family visit...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks dear," Anne smiled appreciatively. She turned to her small group of fire imps. "You three don't go around causing trouble...for once."

"By the way, where is your father? I've been wanting to have a nice talk with him."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
talking with the Big Master and his son, I think. so We'll have to wait when they're finished..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Gotcha," Anne nodded, instructing one of her fire imps to pull something out of a bag. "Want a marshmallow? You know what they say, with all that fire, Hell makes the best damn"ing" hot food in the universe!" She laughed at that last part.

The fire imp sighed. Annabelle's mother was an expert at terrible puns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Bess!" Itchy waved. "You should get back to the Flea Bite, we're on an assignment."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that's why I prefer heaven, your jokes mum are terrible' Annabelle said, but she took the marshmallow none  the less.. "But you're my mother.. so i 'm used to it..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there anything I can do for you Annabelle?" Anne asked her child.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
keep an eye on Charlie and Itchy for me ' annabelle parted a cloud and viewing orb was revealed.. "I'm got to go welcome some new arrivals.. I'll be back.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure thing dear," Anne nodded, looking at the viewing orb.

Some of the Heaven hounds who didn't recognize Anne were creeped out at the sight of her.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Anne decided to give her daughter's angels a hand, even if good wasn't exactly her favorite thing in the universe.

"Hey down there!" she called, using a technique similar to Annabelle's to have an image of her appear in a nearby mirror.

~~~~~

"What the?" Itchy went, surprised by the voice.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Annabelle welcomed a new arrival a small  dog from New Orleans. " welcome to Paradise.. here are your wings" She said handing them to the  terrier.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: