The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New & Lost

bakeryscribbler

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Just signed up for Gang'o5 and am looking for a LBT vocab list to incorporate in my son's birthday party. I've searched but couldn't come up with anything. I didn't know if anyone knew if such a thing existed. I didn't really want to rewatch the movies just to be catching vocab. Thanks.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi there, and welcome to the GOF :wave!

To answer your question: Go to the "General Land Before Time" section.  Then, you'll see a topic that says "LBT Glossary".  Hopefully you'll find everything you need there, and if you have any questions about the terminology, a bunch of friendly members here would be more than happy to answer them :yes.

Regardless, I'd still watch the films over anyway.  LBT really is a lovely series :smile.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  

Hope you have no problem finding that thread.  If so feel free to ask here for help, or any other sorts of help or questions you may have.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the GOF :)
Here is a link to our LBTglossary. Note that there are some terms that appear in fanfictions only, but all the terms written in red are LBT terms used in the movies.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello! And Welcome to the GOF! Hope ya enjoy your stay! :wave

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
That birthday party sounds fun!  :D

Welcome to the GOF, by the way  :wave  Everyone's already told about the LBT Glossary topic, so I don't really have anything of substance to say, except I hope you stick around for a while and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
A LBT-themed birthday party? Sounds awesome! :DD

I'm the member who pretty much set up and designed the LBT Glossary (with plenty of assistance and suggestions from my fellow members ;)), so feel free to ask me if you had any questions about it. If you'd like me to help you find a specific term, send you a modified list of terms (such as if you wanted a vocab list consisting only of terms that had been used in the official series), tell you where a certain term had been used in the LBT series, or even suggest a new term for something that's not on the list, I'd be happy to help. :yes You can send me a PM (personal message) if you like, or just post your question here.

Oh, and if there's anything else about the GOF you'd like to know or needed help with, don't hesitate to ask. We're all about being helpful here. :)

Enjoy the GOF, and I hope your son's party turns out great! :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.