The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot-1616 Fanart

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

I did have my own LBT fanart page but due to room needed for other things I got rid of it. All my other art pieces are up on Christian's LBT Gallery under GALLERIES>LITTLEFOOT-1616. Both Malte, Threehorn's and others works are also here so check 'em out!

Just thought I'd share these latest pics with you guys. The first one's a Littlefoot collage I did a little while ago but didnt finish until recently. With a limited range of colours, the best I could do was give LF a brown skin tone since I couldn't match his normal tone. He's below:

Christian's LBT Gallery
Christian's LBT Gallery

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
And here's my second one. Spike and Ducky as close as they always are:

Attachments:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi Littlefoot-1616!
Lovely, both of these pictures!
As for the Littlefoot picture, I'm impressed how you managed to make the different "layers" of the various Littlefoot's stand appart from each other in spite of the fact that there are identical colors overlapping. Also the color looks very much like the brown Littlefoot does sport in many scenes. Even within the movies his color is varying, due to different light etc. Your choice of color sure seems correct to me.
The Ducky and Spike picture is freehand, isn't it? I really like it too.
The only constructive criticism I can offer regards Spike. Even with Ducky blocking the sight on one or perhaps two of the plates on his back I think there would be one more visible at least.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
pretty cool pictures I saw the Spike and Ducky one when I was down at yours pretty neat and well done job on both of them. I am doing some of my own drawings but haven't scaned them in yet. keep the work up Littlefoot-1616.

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
I need to start putting color in my art. nice pics Littlefoot1616 your good.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Awesome Littlefoot1616. :D  I'm surprised you found the time to do this with all that's going on with your life.

I don't know what you're on about the color being off, since it looks fine to me.  Littlefoot did appear brown or tan at times rather than his light purplish color.  Believe it or not, I can think of any criticism for you.  Shading maybe, but that would only apply to the Spike and Ducky picture...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cheers guys! I appreciate the compliments!  :D

In response to your suggestion Roger, you're very much true on the idea of shading but I must say that that happens to be one of my weaker areas of artwork  :( I can shade but I prefer not to as I tend to get it a little wrong! LOL :DD

Well, I guess that'll be all the pics for a little while. Thanks again people!  :D

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Man it's been like three years since you posted anything... haven't given up on fanart have you?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dude, these are awesome! I can't believe I didn't see these sooner!

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm I don't think Littlefoot-1616 has been on for a while.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

No, no! I'm still here! Maybe not on as often but that's life commitments for ya! :p

Erm...I haven't done any fanart for ages to be brutally honest. No real reason but I guess I'm not really the one in my family with the artistic talent. That crown rests firmly with my little brother (and good he be very! :D) I guess I've just focused moreso on fanfiction writing than the drawing and sketching side of things. I've got other art pieces (not all LBT) but I guess I never really thought I had the nack for visual art (well, from the illustration perspective anyway  :DD ). If I can dig out my old art pieces, I'll snap them up and post them here...that's a pretty big "IF" though...room's a bit of a tip at the moment  :oops  :lol

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

For anyone who cares to look, I've finally taken Mumbling's advice and finally made a DeviantART page. I dug out all my out sketches and they're all uploaded to my page. Sadly, the gallery I used to have all my artwork on no longer exists so I guess this is a good move :D For those of you who haven't seen my artwork, the majority of them are pencil sketches of LBT across the movie saga. There are a few other sketches up there too that aren't LBT but I'd love for you guys to have a gander at them if you've got the free time.

Thanks everyone...links down there ---v

My DeviantART page - Have a browse!
My DeviantART page - Have a browse!

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
:D
I just watched you there.  ;) And nice gallery. ^_^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice page and congrads on getting an art page of your own to show off your art.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks guys! I added you to my Watch List Sky seeing as you were kind enough to grant me the same honour. ;)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

It's been absloutely ages since I last did any kind of artwork (not really my strong point admittingly  :oops ) but I have had this sketch of the extended LBT gang sitting on my desk for yonks and wondered what you thought. As per usual, the original design is not mine; it's a freehand copy of a very special LBT piece I happen to own. ;) I'm still not very good at backgrounds although I have been comtemplating putting one in this coz I haven't officially signed it as a finished piece of fanart (hence why it's been sitting staring at me for a small ice age :lol)

Oh yeah, and apologies for the grainy picture. My brother nicked my d.cam so I had to use my phone which doesn't have a flash.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's pretty neat, LF1616 :) I would personally change the colour of the nails of Spike, Cera and Littlefoot, but that's just a minor detail :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice drawing, looks well done and like it may have taken you a while to do.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow! :wow  Really awesome drawings Littlefoot1616! I like 'em! :D

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Hey, hey! That is a really great drawing you have made!  :smile