The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot-1616 Fanart

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pretty good art LF1616.  I'm glad you decided to include Ruby and Chomper in the gang as well.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Great work, Littlefoot! Still didn't lose your touch I see.

Ruby is especially well done. With shading she'd look even better (Petrie and Chomper are in the dark, unfortunately). Only Cera's head and Ducky's arms look odd. How long did it take you to make this? Excluding the breaks, of course.

Had you continued drawing all these years, you wouldn't be on the GOF often nowadays. You would be too busy working for an animated movie studio. :yes

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Thanks peeps! Always know how to make a guy feel appreciated ;)

Thanks for the opinion Mumbling. The colour hues are a little off I appreciate 1). coz the cam on my phone is crap and 2). I was working with a rather limited range of colours (and somewhere in the back someone's whispering "a bad workman blames his tools" :lol) The nail colour is as close as I could match given the piece I copied it from (still can't translate thoughts to paper hence why none of my works are originals) and their nails do look slightly blue-grey in the piece I cloned from.

Also, the perspective of their poses may look a bit weird without a background to add dimension. As jansenov pointed out, some limbs look a little awkward but I suppose with an appropriate backdrop it might push things into focus a little better. It would also make size ratios look a little more accurate too. Petrie and Chomper's descent into darkness is probably my looming shadow as I was taking the picture. Without a flash, I couldn't light the picture properly ("workman and his tools"... :lol)

Anyway, thanks guys. I still don't possess the necessary skills for creating original pieces so I guess I won't be making anything particularly groundbreaking (not that we don't have enough wickid artists on the forum already ;) ). Appreciate the constructive criticism, always helps to keep a guy in check.

Thanks forum!  :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As long as you enjoy drawing, that is the key thing.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I really liked that drawing LF1616! All the characters have a nice "cartoonish" appearance to them, and the lighting and shading are both really effective. Sure the hue is a bit off, but that's because of camera issues and using what utensils you had at the time. Those aside, it's still an excellent drawing.

I hope we get to see more drawings from you. You have quite a skill for drawing :D