The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2439 · 170680

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have a strong dislike for sharp objects.
It always kind of bugged me when people carry around knives everywhere "just in case it'll come in handy", even though I guess it does make sense.

I tend to present myself as a rather boring person, whereas in reality I'm just really shy, I guess. :p  There isn't a lot about me that I'm willing to just share with someone new because I feel so odd so often.  It's not nearly so bad here but in the 'real world' I'm very, very quiet.  Guess I just it hard to make myself seem interesting when my interests are either really weird (LBT, or music stuff which takes a day and a half to explain to someone who doesn't know about it, for example :p) or I know so little about the topic that I'm just like ".....". :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have a random sense of humor and I'm quite slapstick :lol.  One of my dream jobs would be to do standup comedy.  I haven't done any standup comedy since high school theatre and I miss it.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
A civilian worker at Picatinny Arsenal has suggested I work there during an open house when I correctly identified a APFSDS round. This was in 8th grade.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I got in HUGE trouble in 8th grade for being WAY too interested in weapons and military hardware.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I almost got detention in the sixth grade for writing a story in which a dog bit the bad guy in the junk.  Hey, I grew up watching (and still watch) things like "America's Funniest Home Videos" and "Bloopers", so I did not know there are rules regarding primary school assignments :rolleyes: (daggone First Amendment violators :anger!).  I was attending a Catholic school at the time, and it did not help that the principal was a HUGE religious fanatic :bang.  She told me I should "feel sorry" for those people on those shows.  Like that'll ever happen :rolleyes:.  I've never gotten detention, and was that story worth writing?  Yeah :lol!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Serris I cannot believe you'd get in trouble because of your interest in the military and guns... ;)  that was snark, actually I'd be surprised if you didn't get into trouble at somepoint.. ;)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'm not interested in the military or anything that is related to that, but I know a bit about it due to the people I'm usually surrounded by day in and day out. :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've had family serve in the military, my paternal grandfather, and my uncle have served in combat. I can't, due to my eyes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've been told by some that I laugh and smile a lot, almost too much.  I just find a lot of humor in everyday life :lol.  Life without humor would be miserable for sure.  Now, there's a time and a place for being serious, but not all the time :bang.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like to crack jokes, and I like funny movies.. There are times to be serious of course..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I was a Goth wannabe for about four years, until I found a better life and a medicine that helped me get out of that depressing faze. Not that I don't like Gothic stuff now, I just don't get hung up on the stereotypes like I used to. And I'm not as depressed as I used to be.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not goth in appearance, but I like dark-natured themes in film, music, art, and writing :yes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm usually a very positive person, you likes to see the best in people.. sometimes that doesn't pay off..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Mar 30 2009 on  12:52 AM
I'm not goth in appearance, but I like dark-natured themes in film, music, art, and writing :yes.
Top that CT!  :yes

I dislike to doing one kind of job twice. I rather push two boulders at the same time and break my arms rather than going twice with one boulder at the time.  :p
I don't know why, honestly!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I personally like to think positive, especially in a bad situation, and chances are i'll crack a joke or two during such times, but as of right now...especially with my current college issues, I'm seeing one mass bright side, but it still kinda sucks that I may not get my degree after all...and I'm only one class short!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've been accused of liking war because I have an interest in military hardware.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
GVG you just have to take that claass the next semester, if they offer it. the important thing is getting your degree...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: