The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi! I'm new here! So, about me...

Guest · 35 · 3636

Kron the Iguanadon

Hello! My name is Kron the Iguanadon, named after my favorite character in the Disney film "Dinosaur", even if he was a bad guy. Do I cry when Kron dies? Maybe if I was the crying kind of ghuy, but I'm not. Anyways, I'm so happy to be here on this Land Before Time dedicated site. I loved these movies as a kid but only got into them again this year! My favorite seuqles are 2, 3, and 4. I really like how you have the picture of the gang and the baby longnecks from the number "No one has to be alone" as the site heading. Good choice, I love that song! Anyways I'd like to know one thing, though. How can I take a screenshot from a film so I can use it as my avatar, in a post, or something of the sort? Much appreciated!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I KNEW it was him! I just thought the name sounded familiar and it made me think of Kron in Dinosaur and I was RIGHT!!! I'M SO AWESOME!!! :p

Okay anyway, welcome to the forum, buddy! I've earned so many good friends here! And I know that you can too! Ya know what dey say, a stranger is just a friend you've never met. :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hello & welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll meet many new folks and new friends here.  

I remember seeing that movie, though it's been a while.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Kron :)
It looks like your Avatar is working out by now. I too like the Disney movie Dinosaur though I think that in some parts they might have improved it. Looking at the bonus materials of the DvDs (I got a 2 DvD edition with additional bonus materials) I am a bit under the impression that they made the movie before they decided which among many alternative stories they were to tell (there are for example cut scenes involving grandparents of Aladar (who in those scenes is called Noah), respectively a brother) and perhaps it would have been better the other way round.
I like the music a lot though.
Anyway, please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF Kron. Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :wave
What is it you want a screenshot of? You could always use the free version of Fraps.
And Kron wasn't a bad guy. He was an antagonist, but definitely not a bad guy. He was just misguided.
But anyways, again, welcome the forum.  :smile

Kron the Iguanadon

Strike what I said before, though. Bruton was my faovirte character. Can I change my name to bruton the igunanadon? I hope you'll understand if I due. If not (cue Bryan Adams music) PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I changed the name. So long the community hasn't grown too used to one name for a member I don't suppose it will be a problem.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Kron, or should I say Bruton... I'll call you Bruton. Seems like you already have found your way around the forum, enlighting us with many delightful new ideas and posts to discuss. I remember watching Dinosaur and liking it, I still got it on VHS.

I'm Mumbling/Iris. Welcome to the Gang of Five :wave :)

Kiwizoom

• Ruby
    • View Profile

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey Bruton  :D  I liked Disney's Dinosaur as well, but it's been ages since I've seen it. Wasn't there a lemur who was Aladar's best friend who's name began with a Z? I remember he was my favourite character  :)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I haven't seen that movie in a long time either. Hmm, I don't remember much from that movie either. Should probably give if another viewing sometime.

That brings up something interesting. I hear from a lot of people that they've seen the movie, but that they can't remember much from it. Kinda strange. :/
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Guys, the movie is up on youtube! Here's part one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAXmfiPlt-k

Think of it as a Halloween gift to all of you.  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
Quote from: Kron the Iguanadon,Oct 30 2011 on  05:58 PM
Hello! My name is Kron the Iguanadon, named after my favorite character in the Disney film "Dinosaur", even if he was a bad guy. Do I cry when Kron dies? Maybe if I was the crying kind of ghuy, but I'm not. Anyways, I'm so happy to be here on this Land Before Time dedicated site. I loved these movies as a kid but only got into them again this year! My favorite seuqles are 2, 3, and 4. I really like how you have the picture of the gang and the baby longnecks from the number "No one has to be alone" as the site heading. Good choice, I love that song! Anyways I'd like to know one thing, though. How can I take a screenshot from a film so I can use it as my avatar, in a post, or something of the sort? Much appreciated!
Hi Kron fan please to meet you!

Bruton the Iguanodon

bY THE WAY IS IT JUST me or did Kron totally sound like Scar from lion king? (They both even used the same move of throwing sand in their oppoents eyes i think)

By the way bushwhacked is that Scar on your avatar picture? What happened to him?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
   bY THE WAY IS IT JUST me or did Kron totally sound like Scar from lion king? (They both even used the same move of throwing sand in their oppoents eyes i think)

By the way bushwhacked is that Scar on your avatar picture? What happened to him?

Nah, it's Nuka, Scar's son from the second film. I'm not really a fan of the film itself, but I like Nuka's character.

And you're right, Kron does remind me of Scar. Mostly I think it's his expressions and the way he moves when he talks.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Scar had a girlfriend?! Wait, was she the villian of movie 2?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nah... I think Nuka was a bastard, the villain of the movie would be Scar's family but not his girlfriend, because that would mean incest.