The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi! I'm new here! So, about me...

Guest · 35 · 3635

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Yeah, Zira was the villain of the second film. She'd been Scar's mate at some point, and I think Nuka and that other younger female lionesse were their kids.

Nah... I think Nuka was a bastard, the villain of the movie would be Scar's family but not his girlfriend, because that would mean incest.

What would be incest, Mumbling? Because I might be remembering the film all wrong  :unsure:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Nov 2 2011 on  02:49 PM
Yeah, Zira was the villain of the second film. She'd been Scar's mate at some point, and I think Nuka and that other younger female lionesse were their kids.

Nah... I think Nuka was a bastard, the villain of the movie would be Scar's family but not his girlfriend, because that would mean incest.

What would be incest, Mumbling? Because I might be remembering the film all wrong  :unsure:
In early production, Zira was originally going to be Scar's mate. Because this would cause incest between her son, Kovu, and Scar's niece and Simba's daughter, Kiara, this was removed.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I think they just changed the part about Kovu being Scar's son as well - at the start, Nuka says Scar and Kovu aren't related. That way there's no incest, even though it is a bit weird if you think about it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
That would be sexual intercourse between close relatives. Most often and it is refered to in case of siblings doing it.
The legal definitions vary in countries about the status of relationships between first degree cousins and some sociologists claim that throughout history marriages between first degree cousins were so common that for some time they may have been the majority (Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein and Franklin D. Roosevelt are famous examples of people who married first cousins). There is a Simpson episode in which they make fun of this by claiming for the mutual enmity of Springfield and Shelbyville to be based on different views on this :rolleyes:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't forget the Ancient Egyptian Pharoahs, which I read and heard often married their siblings.  Though I'm far from a history expert.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sorry I'm late to the welcome wagon. :oops

Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Kron! :smile Glad to have you here. It's good to see someone with such an interest in starting new LBT discussions and posting in some of the old threads. :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I've got a question: how do I copy a frame out of a video and post it? People do it all the time here but I don't know how.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What I do is press the "Prt Scr/ Print Screen" button on my keyboard, paste the image in mspaint, and save it. Then I upload that image on a photo sharing site, like photobucket.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Okay, I did that, put it in paint (had to crop it down casue I didn't just copy the screen of the video but the screen of the whole webpage), saved it, and copied it,  and went to tinypic, where i can upload it for free. the problem? It won't let me paste. So what do I do now?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What do you mean it won't let you paste? As soon as it's done uploading, you copy the IMG code and paste it in your topic. When the picture uploads it gives you a small view of the picture and on the left there are options to share the image. You copy what's under the heading "IMG code for Forums and Message Boards."

Bruton the Iguanodon

Well, I have it in pictures, I go into pictures, I copy it, I get to tinypic, I click on the right mouse button...and the paste button won't work. What do I do?!

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think you misread the first step in the process, or I may not have worded them clearly.
You go to tinypic first. There is a box next to the word "File:"
Click the "Browse..." button and it will open a window that says "File upload" at the top. Browse through your files until you find the one, hit upload now, fill in captcha, and hit upload now again.
You don't copy and paste the file to tinypic.  :smile