The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello there

Crasnex · 32 · 3336

Crasnex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 22 2011 on  12:52 PM
besides GOf what other cartoons do you like?
I don't want many cartoons anymore. I do like some annimated movies but mainly Ive grown out of cartoon TV shows. There are probably some that I would like if I tried them, but I really don't try to watch any anymore. I heard Secret of Nimh was good so I might go try that out but I doubt it will have the same effect as if I watched it as a child.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sorry I'm a little late. Welcome to the forum, Crasnex! :D (Neat name, by the way; how'd you come up with it?)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Crasnex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
When I was about 11 or 12 I wanted to create a character name and eventually came up with Crasnex (Pronounced Craz-neks). I really use it just as an account name because I can remember it and I know it isnt taken. Thanks for asking :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you are never too old for cartoons. you can watch them as a child and as an adult, which added perspective and perceptions.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Crasnex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Well I agree that people shouldnt judge something just because it is a cartoon. I like many annimated movies (I wouldnt be here if I didnt), theres just alot of annimated films and shows that are really just made for a younger audience, and I can not be interested in the plot, humour or characters. I don't mind childrens cartoons as much as some people though, I can tolerate them and like them sometimes.

Also, to be honest, I dont watch much TV in general anymore.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
everyone  is different.. you have your reasons for not watching tv.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Crasnex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
well yeah, mainly because I'd rather spend my time talking to people on the net and watching things on the net.

Anyway, I think Ive talked enough about me. What cartoons do some of you guys like apart from LBT?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I enjoy Disney movies, and as for cartoons, I watched pokemon a lot :)

Crasnex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I hardly watched any Disney films when I was younger. My friends and I were chatting about what Disney films we've seen and I had probably only seen about 1/20th of Disney films or less. I watched about a quarter of the disney movies made in the 90s though. It kind of meant that the films I did watch had more of an impact on me though. With LBT I watched it and then pretty much forgot about it until this year, and I'm glad I did unbury the series.

I was a moderate fan of the pokemon anime when I was young (5-8 years old), I watched it whenever I could but I didnt end up seeing too many episodes. There were quite alot of cartoons I watched when I was younger though, but probably not as much as some people. I know I was a big fan of "Arthur" and "Lilo and Stitch: The animated series" for some reasons. I think I liked the humour in Arthur and I liked all the characters with different abilities in Lilo and Stitch.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
for TV shows, I like Southpark, Futurama, and Mystbusters.

I used to like Disney movies, but the recent ones just don't seem the same as great ones from just 5 or 10 years ago. I LOVE Pixar movies though.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Crasnex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,May 24 2011 on  09:03 AM
for TV shows, I like Southpark, Futurama, and Mystbusters.

I used to like Disney movies, but the recent ones just don't seem the same as great ones from just 5 or 10 years ago. I LOVE Pixar movies though.
I have to agree with you there. All 3 of those shows I really like. And with Disney, they have much variety in there work these days. It's basicly like saying you don't or you do like Universal films these days. But yes, I seem to like any Pixar film I watch, I have yet to see "Up", "Cars" or some others of their films.

Back to LBT, I've fell into the trap of the LBT sequels it seems. I started off watching LBT 4 and liking it as much as LBT 5. Then I decided to watch LBT 7, and I find it somewhat enjoyable. Then I watched LBT 2 and 3 and thought that they were..not so good. Now that I've seen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 it is time for me to watch 6 and 8.