The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ALL of Your Data

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
How much data do you have stored in all of your computers, drives, disks, and other forms of storage?  This basically includes ALL of your files and data?  I have exactly 42,863gb of files.  Just added them all up.  Whoo hoo! :D You'd be surprised at how much you have.  This also includes duplicate files since counting the duplicates is basically impossible.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
100-200 gb for me, it changes all the time cus my brothers are adding games on the computer and I remove them all the time. it's not much, lol, but I just want to use my space for the files I need.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow.  I wish I only had a couple hundred gigs of files..........

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have not got the money for a new HDD, so in all of my computers(that's 3) is only 325gb available :p My 6 year old laptop got 80gb, computer on my room just 70gb and the main one has got 175gb. But I can live with it, haven't faced any problems with it yet.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Photoshop will eat you alive.  I have over 100gb just in photoshop project files. :bang Don't even get me started on how much space all of my photoshopped images take up.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hehe, well I do have photoshop. But most of the time, when I have uploaded a finished image, I delete it from my computer. (My last computer didn't like it that there were too many images, just randomly saved. it had a veery small harddrive, so that's probably the reason that I keep on deleting images). The only files taking space with me are some games of my brothers, music and pictures of holidays/events. And some useful programs like photoshop and a virusscanner and such.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here is my second hard drive on my main office computer.  It has 4 hard drives.  A 1,000gb main one that's totally full of programs, a 500gb secondary HD, and 2 more hard drives that are 750gb each that I use solely for storage.  Here is my secondary HDs current status:

My main hard drive that's 1,000gb is totally full and all I use it for is to install programs on.  The 500gb one is also just for installing programs.  I only use the 2 750gb drives to store and back up data.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I couldn't begin to count how much I have on all the cd-r, vcd, svcd, data dvd, data cd, ect, & the storage hdd.  Quite a lot I"d say.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't know how much I have and I'm not sure I can count it all up because I probably have hundreds of gbs worth of fanfic story chapters saved, not to mention whatever else my family puts on here.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Most of what is on C is on M.
M holds every cd I own in FLAC and various video files.
N is practically a duplicate of M save a few folders (its a backup drive).

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
On my computer it's only 30 or so gbs but with DVDs of videos it's probably well over 100 gb.

Oh and hundreds of hours of VCR data.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My main computer: :p

Drives D, F and J are nothing but my music software and you can see how much space they take up. :p  G and L are backup drives and everything else is..everything else. :p