The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ever been mad as hell at your younger siblings?

Guest · 14 · 1770

Bruton the Iguanodon

My little sister just scared me and I was like, "You scared the crap out of me" and she was like all smirking and said...something I'm not gonna repeat cause it's beneath me. I told her she was the most disgusting person I've ever met, and headed down here without another word. This is only just one of thousands of similar incidents, and sometimes I just wish she would grow up. :anger

How about you guys, ever had this problem?

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I don't have a younger sibling, but an older one.  She always bugs me and tries to get me in so much trouble.  She said in school how I was such a baby for liking LBT.  She also said lies which would eventually get me punished and her rewarded.  I didn't say what you said, but i sure wished I had.

Bruton the Iguanodon

My sister teases me for liking LBT too. Guess we have something in common.  ;)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Let's see...

My younger brother constantly threatens and starts fights with me and the rest of family, for which my mother never punishes him.

My first younger sister believes she is smarter than everyone else, also thinking she's better than me at what I do best, cooking, for which she's wrong, by an Associates Degree.  Just because she gets Bachelor's Degrees, it's not in professional culinary arts.

I don't have many issues with my second younger sister, at least that I know of.

As for the topic of LBT, I never talk to anyone about it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the issue here is maturity. yeah our siblings bug us (if we have them) but as the saying goes " you can pick your friends, you can't pick your family" As you get older, hopefully you'll come to appreciate your older and younger siblings.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have two older sisters and we really get along great. I hang out with one every night (because she stays up late with me), and I play a lot of different video games with the other. In fact, I've had more fun playing video games with my sister than I've had playing games with anyone else. But of course they're my older siblings, I've never had younger siblings so I couldn't really say.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I didn't have any younger siblings 'till I turned 18. But I once got stuck with a younger cousin of mine on a trip to Egypt. She acted like a brat every now and then and would start fighting over the most trivial things. In the end though we would always make peace and have a great time. :)
My GF's a different story though. She was brought in a big family as an elder sister of four other children. And she claims that she'll never have a single child of her own. :D

BigFriendlyGun9000

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
My god, I hate my little sister. Glad I haven't told her about how I still like LBT. My dad, however... That's a different story. You see, my Fanfiction account, here, my Bogleech, everything is a secret. Exept to my dad. He knows all that goes on in my computer, ethier by bugging or just plain checking in the middle of the night. My mom divorced him and I live with her, so he usually spies on my Internet on his weekends. He often uses it to blackmail me, and whenever it comes up, I do what he says.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I've never had any problems with either of my sisters.  Can we all be annoying and say goofy things?  Yeah...we're siblings...its expected. :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm the oldest of eight, and seven of us are biologically related.  My first younger sister (the adopted one) and I haven't gotten along very well in the last few years and haven't really spoken, unless I inform her of a major event in the family.  For personal reasons I will not go into detail, and out of respect for her.

Aside from that, the rest of us get along very well.  The youngest will try to "mother" the rest of us, and when she gets too carried away is when I have to remind her who the boss really is :lol.  The only time anyone ever really fights is during a full moon.  The seven of us have inherited my birth mother's personality, and that includes having a short fuse and knowing how to use it.  Add in the full moon, and you've got a bunch of my clones howling and barking at each other.  Needless to say, it can be a nut house in itself :lol  :crazy  :blink:.  We're predominantly good-natured, though, and that makes up for those rare fights :).

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've been annoyed with my younger sister on many occasion, but I wouldn't go as far as saying I was ever mad as hell at her. We mostly would get into normal arguments and stuff, but nothing that we would want to kill each other over.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Have I ever been mad as hell at my little sister? Are you kidding? Most definitely. My sister gets on my nerves all the time. She never listens, just because she thinks she's all that.

And I really hate it when my mom believes her lies rather than my honesty.  :anger
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm an only child, so I don't really know how it feels. I think I'm lucky, but sometimes being the only one is a bit lonely. Especially since I don't talk to others that much.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I am that younger sibbling for my elder sister to be mad about. Older siblings too can be a pain though, but for whatever natural sibling quarrels we have had I love my sister and she loves me in turn :D