The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Bruton the Iguanodon

I was asking fluttershy if he or she was talking about the stinger attack...guess he was. Now Ducky, be serious about bee sting attack! What was it like? Did it hurt much or no? First you say it hurt much, then you say it don't. What happened?!  Also, did the stingers hurt more or less then when Icky dropped you?

Petrie: No, me a flyer so my fly out of way!

You didn't get stung even once? You've never had a serious injury? Are Ducky and Spike the only ones to?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie: "Well, me struck by freaking bolt of lighting, which should have made me into pile of tasty flyer nuggets. It nearly almost killed me, yes, but it not as bad as getting stung by buzzing stingers, no! Why, it almost as bad as hang nail! almost as bad as being pinched! Why, it so awful, me rather step on small pebble!"

Mr. Threehorn, will you ever forgive Pterano for what he did years ago?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Bruton the Iguanodon

NO! If I ever see that ***hole of a flyer again---oh, he will be oh-so sorry... :anger

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ali, who's you're best friend that is a girl?

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Mr. Threehorn, what are your hobbies?

BTW, could you please post a question along with your answer?

Also...

Why, it almost as bad as hang nail!

What's a hang nail?

Bruton the Iguanodon

I go for a run around the valley every day that I can in order to stay in shape. I don't want to grow fat because 1) I'm not a Spiketail, 2) I want to keep in shape if for some reason I have to fight a sharptooth, and 3) I want to look good for my baby, Tria.  :wub

I used to give my daughter, Cera, head butting lessons on a near daily basis. I don't everyday though now, since Tricia came along. I try to divide my time amongmy two daughters and Tria evenly---playing with Tricia, giving Cera her lessons, and getting...uh, "naughty", at the watering hole with Tria. It used to be so easy when I just had Cera. I know how hard it must have been for her to adjust to having a sort of new mom, and then a new sister in her life. I sometimes feel bad for not telling her that something like that could happen; it had been just the two of us for so long and I can imagine how used to that she was---hell, I was used to it.

But anyways, I've strayed off topic.

I know I'll never be the leader that Grandpa Longneck is, but if I ever am going to be in charge I have to know what to do. I observe what the old longneck does that makes everyone like and respect him.

I've also made quite a few good friends since coming to the valley---that aren't threehorns! Seriously, can you believe it? Mr. Clubtail is a good one, and I admit I occasionally hang out with Mr. Thicknose and Grandpa Longneck.  ;)

Anyways, those are the main things. And by the way, I'm black, not lavender. Screw Bluth and the animation crew for drawing me almost pink at the end of 1. Just because the valley is a friendlier place doesn't mean I should instantly become a girl!  :anger

Uh...hey, Longneck...you ever gonna let me be the leader of the valley?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, Mr. Threehorn, if you learned some...sense, and were able to do things rationaly, then I would grant you permission. At the same time, I always thought of you as a co-leader, and I would see no reason to eliminate that."

Mr. Threehorn (from post above), Y U BREAK FOURTH WALL?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Oh, sorry. And thanks for letting me be co-leader.  :smile

Spike...why were you so big when you came out of the grass you'd just hatched in?! What happened in it that we didn't see?!!  :confused

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
spike : ( low mans voice ) uhhhh.... ( eats grass ) ....... spike tails .... grow bigger after they hatch .......om nom nom .....to fit more food in their bellys ... nom nom nom nom nom .......

petrie , who is your worst enemy thats not a sharptooth ?..... omnom nom nom nom ?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Uh...uh, me think...uh...those two mean flyers who were with me uncle Pterano...(shudder)

Um...hey, Chomper...why you leave us in stinky grass after almost biting Littlefoot and look so sad? Was it cause Cera hurt your feelings? Or cause you feel bad bout almost biting Littlefoot? Cause Cera no mean to hurt your feelings!

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
chomper : I felt bad for almost hurting Littlefoot .. :cry  and what Cera said made me feel worse ...

Guido , what what you do if you knew that you had a secret admierer  ??  :lol  :wub  :wub

Bruton the Iguanodon

I...I would love her as she loves me :wub, although I'm not sure h-how I'd say it to her!  :unsure:

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Where's the question, Bruton? :p  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Uh...um...Doc, are you the lone dinosaur?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Doc: Eeeyup.

Cera, what happened to your biological mother?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

She and my dad divorced a while back. She and my sisters live in another part of the valley. I still see her, but I've, well, always been closer to my dad.

Ducky, did it hurt more or less then the bee stings when Ichy dropped you?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Ducky: Oh yes it did. Yep yep yep.

Pterano, what's your favorite color?  :lol

Random much?  :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Orange. Ducky, was that a yes to, "it hurt more when ichy dropped me" or "it hurt less when icky dropped me"?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky: It hurt more when Ichy dropped me, yep yep yep.

Doc, ever crossed paths with John Wayne?