The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
The gang, did you ever fight, all of you, and not speak to each other for...around a week, even Ducky and Spike?

Bruton the Iguanodon

All: Nope! Never gonna happen!  :D

Spiketail leader, how did it feel that Spike, a kid, easily found the hot springs when you, a full grown adult, ended up leading your herd into a blizzard?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I wanted the earth to open and swallow me, but I didn't let it show."

Mrs. Swimmer, how helpful is your husband with the family?

Bruton the Iguanodon

We divorced on the journey back to the great valley (after it had been eaten by leafgobblers)

Petrie, uh...did you by chance, use to be a black flyer?  :huh:

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yeah, when me was a baby.

Pterano, Rinkus and Sierra, how old are you?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Pterano: 47
Sierra: 43
Rinkus: 31

Petrie, how are you not  a black flyer now if you were?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hiding color fell off when me hit rock.

Cera, what would you say if I told you there are floating mountains that never fall from the sky?

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Cera :  :blink:  ........ Id go up there and show everyone how cool I am , heeeeee !

spike , who do you want to be like when you grow up? :DD

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Mm hmm...mm hmmm.

Ducky: Spike says he wants to be like mom. Oh yes yes yes.

Pterano, what did you wanna be when you were a hatchling? :p
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Pterano: Handsome, admired, feared, and amazing!  :D

Bron, where do you and your herd live?

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Bron: In a place called Kengnol Valley.

Grandma\Grandpa Longneck, was Mama Longneck an only child?

Bruton the Iguanodon

No, we have another daughter and two sons; they are part of a wandering herd.

Mama Flyer, who is the father of all your kids, and what does he look like?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He was handsome and very down-to-earth. He valued keeping one's word above all. He was also rather strict with the children. The sheer opposite of my brother, who always had grand plans and was never up to any good. Also always pampering the children, on the rare ocassion when he'd actually visit us. There appeared a rift between my husband and brother, as you can imagine, and I had to choose between them. I choose my husband, of course. But the happiness wasn't to last. I lost my husband in that cursed land beyond the Wall. I'll leave it at that for now.

Mr. Threehorn, do you sometimes oppose somebody just for the sake of opposing?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Somtimes it's simply because I am angry. I sometimes realize I need to control my anger issues, though.

Mrs. Flyer, what color was your husband and how did he die?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He was dark brown, with a crest that was a bit short. All in all, he was somewhat short, but he was very strong in the chest and wings and thanks to that same shortness he could make dizzying figures in the air without hurting the edges of his wings. We had some wild dances in the air. At that speed I would often make mistakes, but he could always adjust himself to me. When we rested together exhausted on the ground, in each others hands... But enough about that.

Since long before the great earthsquake he's been a scout for the herds going toward the Valley, flying far ahead of them. He offered himself because of his strength and reliability (he had a high self-esteem, but it was not unfounded). One day he simply didn't return.

Now, Grandma Longneck, which is your favourite old longneck story?

Bruton the Iguanodon

The one about the first longneck to walk upon this earth.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ozzy, Strut, Hyp, Nod, Mutt, Ichy, Dil, Rinkus, Sierra, what were YOU like when you were kids?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Ozzy, Strut, Hyp, Nod, Mutt, Ichy, Dil, Rinkus, Sierra, what were YOU like when you were kids?

Ozzy: Strut and I were always taught to love eggs by our parents. Strut was always the one getting more attention.  :confused

Hyp: My mom died when I was 5 and my dad treated me like crap for the longest time. It's cool now, though!  :exactly

Mutt: I--i don't remember

Nod: I grew up with my uncle. He's pretty cool and told me to follow who I most admire.

Dil: I grew up with only my dad. He taught me to hunt! Unfortunately I eneded up going blind in an accident and have to rely on Ichy now... <_<

Ichy: I was the oldest of my siblings and the most arrogant. My own parents were confounded at my behavhior.

Rinkus: Uh...it was nice... :)

Sierra: My parents were douches. I ran away when I was 6 and have been livin' on my own since.  :exactly  

He was dark brown, with a crest that was a bit short. All in all, he was somewhat short, but he was very strong in the chest and wings and thanks to that same shortness he could make dizzying figures in the air without hurting the edges of his wings. We had some wild dances in the air. At that speed I would often make mistakes, but he could always adjust himself to me. When we rested together exhausted on the ground, in each others hands... But enough about that.

Since long before the great earthsquake he's been a scout for the herds going toward the Valley, flying far ahead of them. He offered himself because of his strength and reliability (he had a high self-esteem, but it was not unfounded). One day he simply didn't return.

Don't lose hope, Mrs. Flyer! What was his name? maybe I can find him!  :exactly

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Why did you not know what to say when Cera ran to the grass, Mr. Threehorn?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Because I knew I was being a jackass but didn't want to admit it."

Ducky, how in the world does your tiny self hold such a huge heart?  You're such a sweet and kind girl :DD.