The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Stardust anything

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What is one quote that inspires you in life, if any?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I remember reading somewhere, "You'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did do." That always stuck with me. That, and, "I've learned that most of the things I worry about never happen." Very true indeed.

As far as movie quotes go, I've always loved this exchange from The Fellowship of the Ring:

Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you remember your experiences on your first day at work?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My first job ever was at a sporting goods store, but I don't remember my very first day specifically.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That profile picture seemed weird to me at first, but yet oddly fitting the more I look at it. :thinking

Do you like playing Baldi's Basics?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Even I think it looks weird. :P Although I was pleased to discover that the forum supports transparency in avatar images. :cerahappy

My first exposure to Baldi's Basics was in this video by Level UP, a YouTuber I'm a casual fan of. Although the first time I watched the video, I didn't know who Baldi was and so I was pretty weirded out. But then I looked up what the game was about and watched a few playthroughs it, and then I eventually downloaded it and played it myself.

Baldi's Basics can get frustrating, and it's a pretty hard game too (I haven't even beaten it), but overall I do enjoy playing it. And I like the game's quirky style of humour. Although what I'm really looking forward to is the full retail version that'll contain random levels, which I think is a fantastic idea and would really enhance the game.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 01:25:29 AM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you own any LBT-related accessories, merchandise, or items? (besides the shirt)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just the shirt, my 14-film DVD set, and a couple spare DVDs of the first film. My family also used to own the first film on VHS, but that was years ago and it's long gone by now. I have also considered getting plushies of the Gang.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Are you interested in reading any fanfictions? (Doesn't need to be LBT specifically)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes. I want to start checking out other people's LBT stories, and even to write some of my own as well.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Considering your username, are you into astrology and stargazing?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you had the ability to communicate with animals, what is the first thing you would say to it/them? Specify the animal you are talking to, if possible.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Owls: For the most part, not really. I do enjoy gazing up at the nighttime sky sometimes, but it's not really an active hobby, per say. As for why it's my username, I just wanted something that sounded sort of mystical and magical. It was an offshoot of my previous online handle "SunriseWarrior".

Impractical: I can't think of any one specific thing I'd want to say to an animal, but it would be pretty cool to be able to talk to them. I guess it'd mostly be cats and dogs I'd talk to since they're the animals I see most often. In particular, I could talk to my pet cat and figure out why he often whines at me... even though in most cases it's probably just either food or attention he wants. :p I also remember visiting the zoo several years ago; it would've been neat to talk to some of the wild animals there.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you knew how to drive and listened to music while doing so, would you prefer the radio or having your own playlist? Maybe one or the other based on your mood?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Probably my own playlist. That way I wouldn't have to put up with annoying radio ads. :p Although my parents used to have a subscription to a satelitte radio service that didn't have ads.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino: Are you going to ask me what I think of Internet Explorer? :P

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright! :P

What is your opinion of Internet Explorer, based off of actual usage?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Internet Explorer is the worst browser ever. :P

Alright, well I don't utterly hate it, but for some reason it just doesn't seem to work as well as the other browsers. On the occasions when I have used Explorer, it always seems kinda buggy and glitchy, as if the plug-ins/version is constantly out of date.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How much role playing experience do you have, if any?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not much. This forum is certainly my first time ever participating in an online RP. Although I used to play Dungeons & Dragons a lot.