The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello Everyone!

Tikaani Strike

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Sep 14 2007 on  06:02 PM
Hehe.  I see you've chosen a new avatar.  I like it! :D
Thank yoiu very much! I rather like it also... :D

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm more interested in how you came up with that signature. :D

Tikaani Strike

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Sep 14 2007 on  08:24 PM
I'm more interested in how you came up with that signature. :D
Why...I made it! ^^

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
And given all of your references and your avatar, I can also see that you're quite the Balto fan. Did you also make your avatar as well? :)

Tikaani Strike

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Sep 14 2007 on  10:00 PM
And given all of your references and your avatar, I can also see that you're quite the Balto fan. Did you also make your avatar as well? :)
Actually Manny Cav. I am a Lion King fan first anf foremost. Balto is just a subject being around Balto Source (or The Lion King Source...they're both the same) has given me a lot of information on the real Balto. My sister is also obsessed with this movie, so when she talks, I actually retain some of it. ^^

no, i did not design my avatar. Only signature! I make them when I'm bored. I think I may have one or two other LBT ones, but I'm not sure. Most are The Lion King.

Are you a Balto fan as well?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've only seen the second movie, sadly, but I'm sure I would like the rest as well. I like old movies like that. :^.^: