The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My apologies for the delay.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mumbling's right.  We're a pretty good-natured bunch here who do not get offended easily, so no worries now ;).  As for your condition, I certainly hope you're getting back on track.  Do not hesitate to come on to the GOF.  You're a very valuable member here who is well-liked.  If ya ever need to talk, don't hesitate to send a PM ;).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you are going through a lot.  I hope you get to feeling better soon.  There are folks you can talk to on here and for some talking helps a bit, even if it is only superficially.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you, all of you, for your support and kind words. After my last day at work, which has been moved from 5/10 to 5/9, you will definately see more of me here. I have been doing much more work than usual at work, since my boss enjoys my work and wanted to get as much done with me as possible before I left, the main reason I have been more tired, resulting in the halt on my RPing. I'm going through a lot right now, but I will do my best to make up for it when I begin working from home to the three RP starters I signed up here to work with, because things will be much less stressful then.

I apologize if I made anyone uncomfortable when I went into the detail I did about my offline life. Later.