The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Petrie's Birth

Bruton the Iguanodon

Well, this takes me into further speculation about the song during the ending credits of The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure. The scene shows several hatchlings moving about. Baby three horns, baby swimmers, even a baby spike tail.

What was with all that? Was it mating serason in the Great Valley?  :huh:

Now, as they are showing these off, they show tiny flyers flying into the distance. They must be babies too, because why would they show babies of three species then show older flyers?

I think you even see them close up when the gang, plus the new hatchlings, run towards the camera at the end.

No baby longnecks though.  :(  Thankfully we do see some in 9  ;)

The flyers must be babies too. Based off of this, I believe that flyers learn their aerial movement ability just shortly after hatching in the Land Before Time universe.

But we already know that from 1, when we see those baby pteranodons fighting over the cherry.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Thanks. I just don't like that he called Cera a coward.
^ For the record, he did NOT. He wrote:
Then you can see Cera, which pretends to be brave but deep inside she is an afraid creature.
You are the one to read this as Cera being called a coward, but actually there is an important difference between being afraid (especially of something that is out to eat you) and being a coward (as in the fear controling ones action to the point that one is no longer able to act sensibly if acting sensibly does include any risks).