The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5633 · 289671

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Myaardi - Underworld)

It was then that there was the sound of drilling, making Kire look up. A section of the rock ceiling of the underworld crumbled away, revealing an automated drilling vehicle. The moment it was seen, Kire launched one of his solar javelins at it, reducing it to a pile of melted slag. "There's your answer," he said, readying another javelin in case more enemies came through.

---------------

(Myaardi - Surface)

"Wait, over there!" Deimos exclaimed. "Just on the other side of the hill! I see something!"

"What is it?" Mr. Bigmouth asked.

"There's some kind of cave! But it doesn't look right."

Mr. Bigmouth tapped his chin. "I think that's a good lead. Good eye!" He then turned the sled around and headed for that strange mountain cave off in the distance. It was then that he noticed that he was now cruising over sand dunes. He pulled the sled into a sharp turn to avoid a large burrowing worm that leapt out of the dunes and tried to take a bite of the sled.

(Pottermore - Hogwarts)

Captain Carson was in her room. She was organizing some of the textbooks and training materials (helpfully compiled by Twilight Sparkle and Mr. Bigmouth aboard the Spire). She had been placed into Ravenclaw due to her area of study...and because of the fact that she was a Muggle.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ratcheyt rushed down a narrow trail, Angela and rivet close behind him. sasha was reporting back to the meridian city council ' councilor, i need to set up a diplomatic mission to this planet asap' SAsha said through her hololink. ' we have links with 35718 galaxies councilor, 1 more wont make a difference. " sasha said.
 -
 dumbledore approached the lectern and bade everyone sit '  ' i welcome all of you to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. both those entering our doors for the first time and those making a return to our hall. ' As you will have noticed, we have a collection of exchange students visiting us, from Vesuvio, Crestwood, Skylanders and Digimon academies. i instruct everyone here, especially our Slytherin students, to extend them all due courtesy and respect.  we are the host school after all. and it would not reflect well on us as a school, if we treated them poorly.  students who fail to meet our expectations in this area will be punished.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you can start eating your prey once you have training. demi-gods and goddesses moreover arent bound by mortal rules, so go to town.. so to speak ' tigeress said. , dresed in a warden attire.  ' when you ee your prey , be sure to get into a crouching position and screen yourself from them until its too late for anything to do about it. as your powers increase you';ll be able to cloak your approach entirely, and render yourself invisible to mortal eyes.  which is, of course helpful for hunting.  once you are mature you'll be able to eat.. well entire continents, at minimum. ' tigeress said ' if you have any questions Oliver, just ask."
-
 lets take a break and count up our calender sales ' Sima said to kiara.  ' we've sold a bunch and i'm had my eye on a new  outfit ' the ey of ozai' its called ' the sumo lionwss said '  only question i have is wehether i have it in green, blue of red?' she ponderd.
-
  Kairel joine the group in the theater and handed vitani a book ' heres your book. had to go to 5 different amazonian bookstores to find it ' kairel sighed.  ' hi kopa. good to aee you again ' she said she took a sat. ' hi kairel ' kopa said as he  helped himself to more snacks. ' good to se you again.  Taking some time off from cataloging your boyfriends holdings? ' dagnino keeps me busy' Kirel smiled, befoir vitani cut in ' sorry K. gotta talk with my liege about something ' Vitani said ' she leaned in to whisper in kopas ear ' look I know you think Kovu changing his name is weird, ut in the grand scheme odf things its a small matter.  after all he was nearly killed several times by Vox's goons.. ' and we've given him lots of stuff alreadyto compensate him for his time stuck in there., . hes a billionaire, his colognes are being used so much as weapons  in the Agorian battleplex that theres a 5 day backlog, and i bought him 4 very nice cars each  one decked out to look like him or Scar. plus the wizard has given him paid leave so he can hang out with sima and kiara as he pleases. so taken all together, hes ghardly lacking, ' i know but it would mean a lot to him if you okayed the name change ' Vitani said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie's phone buzzed from the ground where it had fallen after Tiger had changed her into a pillow" Dulcy had sent her a text." Hey. Flight around the castle if you have time? I could use the company, as Cynder Skylands and Ember are unpacking and Samia has class already- Wizard-Dragon Etiquette. Which I had no idea was even a thing. Old Spyro and Young Spyro are busy helping the Creatwood dragons finding their home room- and keeping that white dragon Roke from stealing stuff. Turns out there's a ' screaming ' enchant on paintings , jewelry and anything valuable here. I can hear the " shouting from here."
Well Dulcy, I would fly with you, but Tiger the godling  is.. er sitting on me and Luca the wolfess at the moment. " Dixie said. Dulcy burst into laughter " What happened? Did he beat you in a game or something?" No, he was testing his powers on us.. they work.. and there's a game on." Dixie said, her voice muffled by Tiger sitting on her." I'll come over. There's a Dragons in Flight show on tonight thatI have been watching to improve my flying techniques." Hold on. You're coming over to watch stuff munch on snacks.. and not get Tiger off of us?" You can't get him off?" Dulcy asked" He turned us into pillows" Dixie said " Literally. We don't have arms or legs to move around." You serious?" Dulcy began to laugh , then caught herself." Ill come over and get Cynder-W to come with. She told me about that accident while you were sumoing . How is your leg?" Fine. Magic healed my leg within a couple days. When did she tell you that?" Dixie asked." When we were golfing together. She beat me, not a surprise. I stink" Dulcy laughed." anyway, I remember the two of us walking around Dreadzone after finishing the interviews. That place may have a heck hole for the fighters, but it had lots of statues and a dragon drink minibar on deck 3." The Dramos Tailshake smoothie." Dixie remembered " I got the green flavor, you got the purple. Sooo good." Dulcy said. " Dulcy stay focused. You're coming over to get his divine Harvestness off of me and Luca. She's face down in the springs and I can  only see Tigers tail . Warfang is probably going to need to help you pull him off. Tigers put on some pounds ." Dixie said." You help me get  out of here Dulcy and I'll fly you around the grounds.  Luca and I would be in your debt." Girls, even if you manage to move me, I'm not changing the girls back until the game is over. And it's only the second quarter. Still 3 to go, well the second half and the rest of this quarter." Tiger said as he drank a soda and passed popcorn to Scooby." We'll save some popcorn for you and Cynder Dulcy. I'm hanging up the phone now." Tiger got up from his seat to pick up the phone." Just one minute please, your  deityship sir." Dulcy said." I'll be there in a jiffy Dixie . Getting Cynder now,  " Thanks Dulcy." Dixie said" Bye." Dulcy said and hung up as Tiger set the phone down on a table.

Kitty followed Lilo down a path inside Frenchfry , even inside of him everything looked and smelled like a kitchen in the middle of a food order rush." This is Fryvile. His internal place where everyone he eats ends up at first. It had a mayor a sheriff and even a prison. The ' swimming pool ' was stomach acid that smelled like fry grease and everyone here was enormously plump.

Flash Mona and Zoai continued watching the film and made plans to sign up for the charity sumo bouts." If anyone lasts 10 seconds against Ozai I will buy them the " Awesome Ozai " toy set. All 50 pieces."" Zoai said.  " it includes the divine mansion set." What if there's a tie?" Mona asked intrigued " then I will get it for both of you."
-
Kopa snuggled with Vitani as the movie continued. Eris and Kairel kept passing snacks across the rows s Wirt and Greg requested snacks.

-
Kovu purred as he walked along the three lionesses walking behind him and stopping every so often to take pictures with the dark maned prince." Any of you ladies care for pizza?" Kovu asked." My treat."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I must say, you both are extremely comfy," Tiger told the two ladies who had been transformed into cushions, "Think you might want to take up this position full-time?" He adjusted his form a bit while watching the game, trying to find the ideal position to rest in.

"So this is what being sat upon by a god is like," Dixie thought, "There are some benefits to it, I guess." She couldn't move, and was being completely covered by the big fat god cat.

"Yes, please," the lionesses nodded excitedly. They each gave Kovu a couple more nuzzles, they found him so attractive.

"The king appreciates your company," Kovu said, winking as they found a pizza joint. "For the record, I have a very healthy appetite. It's part of my training now."

After the next hole Jing revealed a surprise to Po. "Tigress and Tiger helped me pick out an outfit I know you'll like, my beloved Po."

"Oh yeah, what is it?" replied the Dragon Warrior.

"A specially tailored Dragon Warrior outfit......one with an expanding waistline. That way, you'll never have to worry about tares in it.," the daughter of the Panda King revealed excitedly to her fiancé

Tai Lung put his paw on Po's back "What have we been saying, big guy? She's a keeper."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 full time. no thank you Tiger' luca said as she was flipped over as tiger moved. ' w e know your powers work now, and that you can change people into stuff. at least you didnt change me into a sentient fruit bowl " luca said.  " don;t give him any ideas luca.' Dixie said. ' at least i'm resting on something now that isnt springs ' Luca admitted ' yes, now you're resting on me ' Dixie said. ' well ... i;'m not pressing you into the springs.'  true and you're not flipped so that all we can see is each others face. 'Dixie replied.   there are worse things that could happen. like a puppy grab one of us and start ripping '  Luca said. ' ' kinda hard for a puppy to pull us away from big butt up there ' Dixie said.  ' still my point is there are worse situations we could be in. ' like tiger having an.. upset stomach. ' Luca said ' don;t jinx us please ' Dixie said. ' been there, done that, had to have  10 baths afterwards to clean up. ."
-
 both your Tigeress and my Tigeress pitched in. Tigeress- your Tigeress, the tiger- picked out the outfit, while my Tigeress- the wolf - chose the colors. come on my dear. our best friends are in full support of our union and our love, both of them. plus , its not like those grooms outfits you wear once and then it doesnt fit you 2 years later. this one is designed to expand, so you could still fit into it 20, 30, 40 years later." jing said. ' besides i have a few more gifts I got for you in anticipation of this golf game. we have 2 holes left and  by my count. you need to get 4s on both for guarantee that you guys win. tigers at 28, tigeress is at 56, lucas at 66 and i'm at 67.  you're  at 72. ' your math is off. jing. we're 17 clear of your total.  lets say  you sll gets 1s on these last 2 holes.  that would put your total at 195. right now we have 172. i have  28 and pos 72 is doubled.  po would need 6s on both, since his score is copied for you to win, in the scenario you all get 1s. ' Tiger said. '  which is unlikely, i know.. anyway i have some gifts for you  po.. and tigeress told me tiger that you like blueberry icecream with strawberry flavored sprinkles. '; er.. actually year' the blue wolf said gruffly .
  ' welll i ordered some  from the king ozai ice cream sundae place in the mawashiian district on the spire. ' ice cream fit for a king.. or so the tag line goes.' jing said as a dekivert cart rolled up to them and unloaded a huge containe of ice cold ice cream. mounds of blueberries were surrounded by cinnamonly smelling spriinkles.. next was reveald a scoop of ice cream stuffed into a fluffy cinnabon. ' cinnabons and ice cream ' po drooled.  ' ' i'm particular to white chocolate rice.. ' jing said ' its bits of white chocolate sliced into rice like pellets. drippe into chocolate ice creams and covered with a drizzle of honey. ' she said as the next flavord was eveaked.. ' tai lungs favorite was grape mixed with pear.  tigeress the tiger was particular to kung fu drumstick flavor with lots of crunchy chocolatey bits and tigeress the wolf was fond of mint chip mixed with marshmallow swirl and covered with gobs of whipoped cream - and few cherries.   Luca was found of a stack of chocolate, strawberry and cherry.

' jing had gotten every one plenty of what flavored they wante, with extra things like candoes, marshmallows or syrups on the side. ' Geez, JIng you went.. ALL out.. You know what? I'm sorry.. for not liking the idea of marrying youu... ' Po said as he swallowed some ice cream. ' theres one way to make up with her po ' Tigeress the wolf grinned ' give her some sugar po ' Tigeress said as she nuzzled tai lung.. ' she;s more than earned it bro. i mean look at this spraead ' Tai lkung mortioned at the huge amount of ice cream in front of them.  ' jing then bropught out a wrapped gift and gave it to po ' opemn it.' she said with a smile. ' po tore off the wrapping paper and behld a painting of a huge, ornately deciorated mansion on a mountain. ' in a courtyard  kung fu trainhing equipment was set up. windows reveakled the interior of the place, 6 kitchens, 24 bedrooms. several servants quarters. ' do you know what this is ' jing said as po looked at the painting ' a huge...palace on a mountain.. '
 that.. is a painting  of three peak fortess. my dad.. er.. evicted the previous owners of it when he worked with the Fiendish 5. he;s owned it ever since.. until now.. po.. this .. is our new home.' po's mouth fell open as their friends gathered round.. ' that mansions makes our house look like  a dollhouse in size ' tigeress the wolf said ' that place is gorgeous luca said . '  po../' tigeress the tiger nudged him.. ' you usually are always chatty.. what gives.. ' this.. gigantic place..' po said slowly.. is now your home po ' tiger the wolf said . ' knowing tigeress  we'll basically be permanent guests.  same status we have at dixiies home, or spyro and cynders, or agumon and aguminas place. and in all candor, only scooby and dixies place even warrants a comparison.  that place is literally fot for a king. ' because it was originally built for a king.. about 500 years or so ago. ' Jing sauid. ' po what do you.. ' po suddenly puled her to him and kissed her fully on the lips. pos tongue moved into her mouth and wrapped around jings, as the wolfess ladioes whooped. ' oh yeah! Oh yeah! Show us love1" luca said in a sing song voice.
-
 as Kovu entered the pizza place with his lovely entourage her phone buzzed it was Sima. ' hey sima. just just going tob grab some pizzas wuith some fans.. ' how many aere you having?' I'd say 10 to 15.' Kovu said ' thats a minor appetizer to a mawashii sumo' Sima laughed.' 50.. big ones. with foldable slivces, loads of chesse and some topings. the underking didnt defeat the heavens by skimping out. and you shouldnt either.. Scarred one ' Sima grinned. ' kiara is  counting your- er, hers - well our earnings. theres a lot. ' our calendars sold outr within 15 minurtes. over 10000 of them.  i'llngive you 3 guesses as to why..' sima laughed. the first 2 are a front reason, the l third is a ' back; reason.' Two lovely ladoes , it would stn me if you didnt sell out thiose pictures. ' Kovu said ' I'll save you some pizza..' Good. I'm going to venerate the undrking. today is honoring of ' his challenge to the heavens. well the 3rd of the first set of cghallenes. there were 10 sets of challenmges in all. and the underking followed through on every single one of them. 150 in all.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"When you ladies see me later today, I promise I'll be even more huge," Kovu promised with a wink to Kiara and Sima. "My belly craves food....." Since he was a king now, he could easily afford the extremely high number of pizzas that would be expected for his sumo warrior training.

He also enjoyed the feeling he got when that nickname was used. "And Kiara, Sima? Both of you, keep calling me Scarred One, when you can."

"You got it," Kiara promised. She then looked at Sima. While Kiara wasn't a follower of Ozai, she could appreciate how much it meant to Sima. "So how did Ozai's challenge to the heavens work?" she asked, intrigued by the story.

"We'll have lots of servants, my father's old forces. They're still loyal to him, you see," Jing blushed after finally getting a tongue kiss from her beloved. "Po....I'm so happy to see you happy," she smiled, giving him a tongue kiss in return.

"You want me, Bentley, and Dimitiri to grab your love blobs anythings?" Sly asked as he paraglided down onto the mini-golf course.

"Can't you just buy them something fair and square, ringtail?" Carmelita asked with an eyeroll.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Junior rubbed his hands together in gleeful excitement as he followed Wendy up to the portal. Diddy looked far more apprehensive, but had the good grace to hide his ill feelings behind a smile until he at least saw more of exactly what he was getting into. “Don’t worry, Didds,” Junior said as he offered a fist bump to Wendy. “You’re going into this with two pros, it’ll be a cinch.” He spared a look to the Gundam pilot, and was a bit annoyed to see how relieved he looked to not be joining them on their mission. “Y’know, I get the feeling doing some crimes would do you some good, bowl-cut,” Junior said as he paused in front of the portal. “Nobody likes a goody two shoes who never does anything bad.” A dark look passed over the 15 year old’s eyes that Junior didn’t like. “… I’ve done plenty,” was all he ended up saying before walking up with them, his shoulders slightly hunched in a sulk. The koopa prince frowned and was tempted to go and apologize for whatever button he’d clearly pushed in the pilot, but apologies were things he rarely followed through on even when he wanted to make them. He pushed the thought aside and offered a hand out to Diddy. “You ready?” Diddy took it, and sighed. “I guess we’ll find out,” he said, and the two followed Wendy into the portal.

Usso stayed for a moment in front of the portal, trying to keep long bottled up memories from surfacing. He had a few systems to keep the old war horrors in their slumber, a few psychological tricks. He ran through one as he stepped inside just as the portal closed. 

Not terribly far away from the pizzeria, a bandaged man and a masked man walked around a bend in one of the streets. A minute later, another man took the same bend, only to find the bandaged man and the masked man ready to pounce on him.   

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wendy went through the portal which sent them to New Donk City" Ok boys, to the mayors office. We'll have to make up an excuse for meeting her- hang it, we'll take both Peach and Pauline. I think this is peachs 9th kid napping  this year. One more andshe gets a week stay in Casa de Bowser on the house. Which is actually a really nice place." Focus Wendy" Dixie Kong said." Diddy and I have to have an alibi so that we don't do time in New Donk jail if you get caught." Hmm, there's a baseball game at the city stadium. You and Duffy go there and Junior and I will call you when we are done." Wendy said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Carmelita, honesty is not part of a thief 's lexicon " Sky said" I got him gifts he doesn't need to know that their procurement was handled.. differently." What did you get them Carmelita?" Bentley replied.
-
As Ratchet and his group ran after Deimos and the others, huge holes burst in the ground as enormous worm popped out the ground." Those things are huge!" Kit said" and disgusting" Sasha said " Shoot them!" Ratchet Angela and Rivet opened fire with their weapons as the worms barreled towards them." Ok this isn't working. Might I suggest a different strategy?" Clank said.

Kopa continued snuggling with Vitani as the movie continued, periodically kissing her warmly on the lips.  Excuse me, Mr Kopa?" Wirt asked." Yes, Wirt." Is there anything Greg Beatrice and I can do for you to earn some more money?" " Well, you could pick up a order of pizzas I placed for a party to celebrate Vitani's birthday. Vushu is getting them, you just need to help her take them to the Open Season convention room on the west side of town. Room seats about 500 or so. " Kopa said." Laval is getting it ready." Eris said." " Mostly purple stuff, right?" Some tan stuff too." Vitani said." How much can you pay us?" Wirt asked." Kovu is giving us 500 bucks each a task." Trying to get some more eh?" Fine. 1000 bucks, each. Greg can get a stroller for his frog then." Kopa laughed.

Skylands Cinder and Isla were comparing bad guys on the Wizards and Witches card set." Do you have bad guys where you are from?" Beatrice asked as she picked out a card showing Nimue." The main bad guy in Skylands is a little creep called Kaos " Skylands said" We kick his butt regularly." Young Spyro grinned.from across the table." The bad guy in Wrenly is called Valos" Cinder said" Don't forget Villienille." Ruskin said." She's not bad Ruskin! How many times must I tell you that? For a great hero, your brain is sometimes filled with rock moss" Cinder said." That's a burn" Isla laughed as Gabumon and Gabuna picked out cards." So what is the object of the game?" Gabumon asked." Trading away all your cards." Ruskin said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shifu went over to King Ozai. "Deciding which mawashis to wear to the charity matches, your greatness?" he bowed to the sumo king.

"With the attention that will be given by my being present, the donations will be through the roof and the needy will be helped," Ozai said, confidently.

Kiara listened to Sima's story as the two lionesses made their way to the nearest Underking shrine on the Spire.

"Go on, tell me more," she encouraged.

"Special pillows whose firmness can be adjusted," Carmelita replied to Bentley. "Even if, being pandas, they prefer to rest cuddled up to each other."

Jing smiled as she rubbed her face against Po's belly. "That's very nice of you," she told the inspector.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, we know of the challenges, and that Ozai was successful in them, but what Ozai did to defeat them either wasn't recorded or the records have been lost over the years. Tower adherents like Vushu say he outsmarted the heavens in a series of tests of intelligence, but we don't have  much to support that, other than oral tradition. My sect venerates him anyway." Sima said." The Demons of heavens are still around , locked away in a prison. There are 4 or 5 of them. ." There's 5." Vushu said as she approached, carrying a stack of pizzas." Food for Vitani's birthday." She said." The Demon of the Sky, the Demon of Clouds, the Demon of Night the Demon of Dawn and the Demon of Suns . If they were ever to get out of their prison, Mawashii would suffer horribly. How they were imprisoned is known by only two beings- Ozai and the Seer. They aren't talking either, there are things mortals don't need to know." Vushu said as she walked along
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dulcy and Warfang entered the room where Tiger was sitting on Dixie and Luca." Ah , ladies . Tiger chuckled as the green and black dragonesses entered." Care to watch the game with me?" We're here to get Dixie and Luca." Warfang said " Tigeress wants a group for golf, and Skylands and Samiaare already signed up. Agumina and Gabuna could join us, if they have time with their studies." Emanu is coming too." Dulcy said." Ember too. Cinder might join. Dragon said that she will probably just come along to watch. "
Well , I might release them after the game." Tiger said." But as a God, I have , shall we say creature comforts." Tiger." Cynder said firmly." I'm more powerful than you are. I don't want a fight, but if you don't release the girls, and change them back, you will be facing a very ticked off dragoness." Cynder, can you die?" Tiger asked. Yes, but it would take a very powerful enemy to kill me." Cynder, your mortality makes you lesser than me. Yes, I know I'm new to this immortal thing, but that still puts me above anyone who is mortal. Powerful, or not. Now, I know Dixie is dear to you, very dear. And she is family to me and everyone in our big group. So me changing her is nothing personal at all. Just providing myself some comfort. If you like , girls, I could turn you into cushions too." No thanks" Dulcy shook her head." I have studies I need to get to after collecting Dixie." Will you change them back?" Cynder said." Will you do something for me in exchange?  Tiger said" depends on what it is?"Cynder arched her eyebrows." If you could put up these" Praise Harvest Master Tiger" fliers around the Spire, I'll let your girlfriends go and put them back." How many fliers?" Dulcy asked as she grabbed on a pillow- which was Luca and began to pull" Mind the ears please?" Luca asked as Dulcy pulled. As Tiger shifted his weight, Dulcy lost her grip- and Luca flipped, landing on top of  Dixie so their faces were staring right at each other." Oops." Dulcy ruefully scratched her chin." Great. Now all I can see is Lucas face and all she can see is mine." Dixie said." Tiger, how far along is the game?" Er,, 8 minutes left to go in the 3rd quarter. So .. 20 minutes of game time, probably a hour to 90 minutes with timeouts and stuff." 90 minutes of being pushed into the springs, with no ability to see anything except Lucas face. Well it beats that time that Transylvania mob thought Scooby and I were creations of Dr Frankenstein and chased us all over Carpathia. Dixie said." You have nice eyebrows " Luca said, trying to make conversation." Well, I try to trim them regularly. Don't want them bushy like an old wizard, right?"
-
How many fliers do we have to put up?" Warfang sighed" I have.. actually I'm not sure how many I printed. 40 or 50 I think. Just take a few and hang them up then come back here. Oh, and make sure they are turned on. Just say" on" Tiger said." Hang them up come back here and I'll free the girls" Tiger said reaching forward to grab some snacks" I'll even pay you for your time." I could use the dough." Dulcy admitted." Stripetail pays me plenty Tiger. Just.. change them back" Warfang made a face ." Please?" Hmm .. hang up the fliers and I'll change them back. The sooner you do this, the sooner the girls are back to normal. Now.. go on girls. The fliers are on the table there." Tiger pointed at a stack. Dulcy grabbed about half of them and headed for the door.  cynder looked at him. ' fine. i'll go hang these up.. ' is there anything else you needs, Tiger/' actually now that I think about it , thees a popcorn place in the spire that sell this pizza flavored popcorn that i have had a taste for for awhile. 

one more thing Cynder. as a god, I'm not bound by mortal rules. i can do.. well whatever i want. Lord Tarrax said so. so if i want to .. say change you into.. oh a male dragon that delivers pizzas.. I can do that..' delivers ... what?' Warfang asked ' pizzas. " we dont really have pizzas where i'm from ' warfang said. ' oh.. well . point is. i can turn you into a delivery dragon, if i so choose. Observe.. with Dulcy.. i'm going to change you.. into. um.. ' how about a dragon that looks like Samia.. ' dulcy said. ' she reached into a pouch then came out with a picture of a gold dragoness and handed it to Tiger. . ' ' thanks.  This is perfect here we go.. '  tiger gestured.. and Dulcy.. turned into Old Spyro.

' ' this doesnt feel right ' Dulcy said in a masculine voice' Cynder created a mirror with her ring and held it up ' you look buff Dulcy ' the black dragoness smirked,  and the changed dragoness gaped at her new form.  . ' whoops.. like I said  I'm new at this.. lets try again ' tiger gestured again.. and this time Dulcy was the spitting image of Ember.. bright pink scales, ruby lips and an ample chest. ' right gender this time.. wrong dragoness.. 'i'm supposed to be gold' Dulcy said after looking at her reflection. ' ok. third time is the charm. ' tiger snapped his fingers.. and Dulcy now looked like Skylands, purple scales ample red breasts, and red lips. ' thats Skylands. ' warfang said '. ' you have the forms down though, Tiger. not bad. not bad at all.  '  Tiger tried again and again and again. changing Dulcy into. Emanu..  then Ruskin.. then Groth, then Cinder..  after the 10th try, Dulcy now looked like Flame from  Embers home world, a red male dragon. tiger was scratching his chin in thought, and Dulcy was looking at her newest form. ' you changed me into a guy again.' Dulcy said.  " keep trying though, you'll get it. ' At least you're giving luca and me a reprieve from being sat on Dulcy  ' Dixie said. ' Yeah, thanks Dulcy ' Luca said.

why dont you cast a verbal spell Tiger? ' Dixie suggested from the chair. ' just say. ' change her into Samia".' thanks Dixie. i';ll try that. Change her into Samia ' Tiger intoned, and this time Dulcy changed into the intended form. ' Cynder help up the mirror and Dulcy beamed as she saw her new form. ' thats the one. actually i think you might have given me a bigger chest than she has. ' Not that I'm complaining at all ' dulcy laughed. ' there you go Tger!' Dixie said from the chair ' ' now just say ' change her back.'  Change her back ' tiger intoned and Dulcy was back to her normal form 'I need .. some practice.. ' Tiger said ' ' Well,that was quite the experience.' Dulcy admitted and Tiger gave her back the picture of Samia, which Dulcy put away. . ' ' i'll pay you for that Dulcy , don;t worry. now if you ladies could go hang up those fliers.. and get that popcorn.. oh and some sodas too. ' here ' tiger reached into his pocket and came out with a huge wad of cash. ' spend what you want. keep the rest as a tip. ' Dulcy gaped at the stack of bills which had to have at least 100 separate bills in it.' mawashii size. if possible ' Scooby said.. '  remind me not to tick you off Tiger ' Warfang said. '  well, unless you want to end up as Spyro from skylands ' Tiger laughed. ' could you bring us something to drink too  Luca asked. her voice somewhat muffled as she wa face to face with Dixie. ' sure' Dulcy said. ' Sprite , please ' lUca asked ' a Diet Coke for me. I'll pay you girls back once I'm back to normal.' Dixie said. "  ' come on Cynder ' Dulcy said as she carried her stack of fliers out the door, and Cynder put the money into Dulcy';s pouch. ' lets go hang them up for for Sir Change-me- a Ton.'  i'm pretty sure thats the name of a horse.' Cynder laughed. " no thats Charge a ton. he races on Thursdays " Dulcy said. as she led Dixie down the  path towns the main Winterville food court.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 07:33:25 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As Po and Jing continued to kiss, Jing reached into one of her pockets. "I know how much kung fu means to you, Po. Both as something you practice and something you enjoy seeing in action. So I got the two of us some tickets."

"Tickets to what?" Po asked, his voice going into higher pitches.

"Kung Fu Saga part 3, it's coming out in a few weeks, and father was able to pull some strings to get us tickets to the premiere." Jing revealed them proudly, making Po's eyes widen and his mouth drop open.

"I thought there was no way to get these...." he said in awe.

Jing was happy Po was liking all her gifts. "And this outfit, it would look good during your Dragon Warrior duties, don't you think?" She pulled up a picture on her phone of a red and golden warrior's attire. "Obviously it has elastic waistlines because panda," she giggled.

Kovu was dropping whole steaks down his maw like they were pieces of candy. He figured that his time often being deprived of food back in the arena made it so he was naturally inclined to eat more whenever given the opportunity.

"Besides, criminals will cower in fear of a big, bulky lion on patrol," Kovu told the lionesses who had been following and fawning over him.

The lionesses nuzzled the dark lion king's form. "Agreed," they affirmed.

"Does being divine have a distinct feeling?" Scooby asked Tiger. "I know you have powers now......is "powerful" a feeling unto itself?"

"I am more confident, and loving the comfort these cushions are providing me," Tiger chuckled, adjusting his form on top of Dixie and Luca.

A thought occurred to Scooby. "Can't you use your powers to summon Kitty back to us?" the dog suggested to the cat god.

A smug grin appeared on Tiger's face. "You know, you're right," he said with confidence.

"Debating which mawashi to wear to the charity event, your greatness?" Shifu asked Ozai, seeing the king eying multiple options.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Myaardi - Surface)

"The solution is run!" Mr. Bigmouth exclaimed, gunning the engine and sending the sled lurching forward.

Deimos covered for them by hurling two smoke grenades off the back, raising up a thick plume of white smoke. Fortunately, the worms were much slower than the sled, and they had soon crossed into a forest. Thick trees towered above them, dimming the bright sun. Thankfully, it wasn't so dim that they needed to turn on the repulsorsled's headlights.

"See anything?" Mr. Bigmouth asked as he piloted the sled around a stump.

Deimos looked around. All he could smell was leaf litter, dirt and grass. His eyes didn't fare any better with trees and various bushes being all he could see. "Just a small trail. It looks recently used too."

The Saurolophus needed no prompting to turn the sled and follow the trail.

---------------------

(Myaardi - Underworld)

Kire flew up to the ceiling and latched into place using his lunar hook. With his hands free, he used his pickax (made of the same glowing star-stuff as his armor and javelins) to hack away at the opening he had seen the robot miner. "Can you fly up here or do you need ropes and platforms?" he yelled down to Ratchet, Angela and Rivet.

(Pottermore - Hogwarts)

Muggle Studies was the first class Captain Carson was slated to teach in the morning. Of course, her module was less "Muggle Studies" and more "Tech-Magic Studies". But as Hogwarts lacked such a department, Muggle Studies was the closest fit. She yawned as she looked at her lesson plan for today. The first lecture was a simple one, ask the gathered students what they knew about technology and its interaction with magic. Then she would show them some tech-magic artifacts manufactured by Mr. Bigmouth.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 gabuna, isla and cinder walked together looking for their classroom, their fiorst lesson was Charms. ' what exactly are Charms? gabuna asked '  oh they are enchantments ' isla said ' professor flitwick teaches them.   you can levitate , or lock or unlock things, like doors ' Isla said. ' i'm going into my second year learning from him . hes a nice teacher, unlike professor snape , the potions teacher. ' Some of the charms he will be teaching this year  are shrinking, tickling and freezing .' The clkass is in the South Tower on the third floor, @E is the name of ot.' Isla saod. ' keep up gorls ' the girlsmiled eagerly, as the Digimon and dragoness followed her.
 Ruskin Grohth Roke and Young Spyro were heading out to learn from Hagrid for their first lesson.  ruskin held on to his books as the clas= walked sdown the poath single file.
-
laval entered the screen room, and found a free spot next to Kopa. ' sorry I'm late ' the red maned chima prince said. ' had to touch base backj home wihg my father King lagravis. ' ytou guys have an open invitation to visit ' he said to Kopa and Vitani. ' Thanks, we will take you up on it ' Kopa said.
-
 tiger called out in a stronmg bovoice ' summon kitty ' he intoned. ' and in a flash kitty sprawled out on the floor in the front of them. she weighed- probably 3 or 4 times her normal weight, her dress was ion sgrds and hit french fry grease dripped off of her. ' w-where am i?' Kitty asked.  ' you're in  your hotel room ' scooby said. ' you looked like you've eaten a bit' kitty sighed ' yeah i ate at frenchfrys place.. then he ate me.. apparently he picks out customers to eat.'  i called you to test my powers ' Tiger said as she sat back down, pressing lucas pillow against dixies in the process and  forcing the girls into locking lips.  ' looks like it worked ' toger chuckled.
-
 flash and zaoai shared a big bag of popcornm as the movie continued ' see ozaoi use the double twost on thiose goons ?' zoai grinned ' tthat is a very hard move to pull offf ' the cat grinned. ' and he just  did a left turn onb that giuy ' flash grinned. '  left turn - ankle break combo to be exact, she how he roled over their ankles frst?'  zoai said. That looked like ot hurt a ton ' ' that guys never walking agfain ' mona greinned.
-
 Kovu stopped at a pizza and pata place to grab a meal ' i need to get bigger if my gut is going to be a proper defebnse ' Kovu declared as the three sat joined him at the table ' pizza pasta and rolls were briyught out and kovu and the girlds began eating with gusto. each poertion was huge, enough to feed a family of 6.
-
Ozai was choosing between a blue, red and pink sumpo attore. ' this red one, i've won 897 mathes, invcluding a win over flunda the fearsome.. hmm. 1375 years ago. he tried to spike my pre match drinking with a sleeping pill.. unfortunately  for him, it didnt work. beat him in 18 seconds.  this red one  i have 1789 wins and 2 of my 3 losses.. both losses were trips that went uncalled. ozai said  ' biggest recent win with  this was sondgrass the sneaky. who sklipped  poisonous spiders into my mawashii when i wsnt looking.  they stung when they bit, but i still beat him within 15 seconds. and this pink one. 6700 wins, no losses. havent worn this one in awhile. hmm. for 445 years. might as well wear it then. " ozai decided as  he put the other two away.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good luck with the matches today, your greatness," Shifu bowed respectfully, "Although it's clear by now you don't need luck to emerge victorious." The sumo red panda vizier then summoned for Ozai's royal palanquin to carry him to the event. It took 3 dozen Mawashiians working together, but they'd be able to carry their king to his destination, and were happy to do so.

"I'm just happy to be out of that alien's stomach.....even if I'm stuck huge," Kitty said. "I think I might be even rounder than you, dear," she added to Tiger.

"You know.....with the size you're at, you look like you'd made a great cushion," Tiger grinned confidently.

Kitty rolled her eyes. "I guess I'm going nowhere at this size," she affirmed.

"That's the spirit," Scooby chuckled.

Ollie had been watching the movie intently, and took some of the snacks the girls had brought back. "So besides competing in the sumo ring, King Ozai kicks bad guy butt too? That's so awesome," the cat said excitedly.

"You better believe it," Zoai nodded.

Oliver raised a paw at Tigress. "Do I have to chew my prey up, or can I swallow them whole? Do I ever feel full, or does this power make me hungry 90 percent of the time? What happens to my prey after I eat em?" He was eager to ask questions about his powers.

Tigress was happy he was so willing to learn.

Kovu sent Kiara and Sima a text. "Been bulking up," he wrote with a winking emoticon, "Glad to know your photoshoot has gone well. We will be celebrating in my "kingdom" tonight."

"Those two lionesses are sooooo lucky," purred one of the lionesses who had followed Kovu around on his patrol. Some of them were feeding him food like a Greek god being fed grapes.

"Am I allowed to come in?" Kiara asked Sima upon reaching the Underking Shrine.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can observe, sure" sima said as she sat down before a statue of Ozai depicted as the Underking." Just try not to touch anything, as it would warp the divine connection between supplicant and deity. Everything has to be just so, the Underking is temperamental." Sima said and pointed to a chair for Kiara to use.

-
How you devour your prey will be up to you, eventually, but for now, you won't be able to swallow them whole. That will come as you get older." Tigeress said" Your hunger will grow as you get older, and will require more and more to sate. Once you devour your prey they will restore your stamina, health and powers. Like you might see in a video game where you drink a health potion. Your meals will be like that" Tigeress said as she flipped over a page in the training manual. Right now, probably one or two meals will be enough to fill you. Panty pulled some strings and brought you some prey to hunt. They are placed in the Pokitaru Forest and once I am done talking, we will teleport there. There are 15 targets, if any of them are still alive at the end of the day, they go free. Pokitaru days are long as you know, so their odds of eluding you the entire time are low, even at this beginner stage. Are you ready to begin Oliver?" The purple wolfesses asked.
-
Skylar continued to hang out with Su Ling and they ran into Tessa and Cali who were wandering around the mall looking for stores that sold Mabu attire" I need something that says" adventure" without being ridiculously revealing " Cali said " Mind if we join you girls?" Su Ling asked" Sure, just be on the lookout for Skylands Fashion or Mabu Girl Wear or Guy Wear. Flynn wants a new Captain outfit." Cali said" I need a new saddle for Whiskers." Tessa said." But I haven't found any in her size." I have to get Plux something too, we're going to visit Clover Amusement Park and he needs a new pack." I'm going to get Kay a phone, so I can get in touch with him more easily. Knowing him though, he probably won't check it too often. Too focused on beating up bad guys." Su Ling said.
-
We can get up there using a glider" Angela said and she pulled a holo- phone.  In a few seconds three blue gliders and a green glider lay at her feer" More expensive due to holoshipping, but still useful." Angela said as Sasha and River climbed on two of the blue gliders and Ratchet took the green." We'll be with you in a second " Ratchet said as he took over and began climbing up towards Kire, who was widening the opening" Just say the word and I can bring out a Mr Zurkon to blast away at that hole." Ratchet said as the girls caught up to him" I estimate that opening needs to be 22.7 feet wide for all of us to squeeze though." Clank said." And 19.43 feet tall." Kit said.
-
Dixie and Luca by this time had settled into the kissing and were now rubbing their tongues together. Luca put her tongue into Dixie's mouth and began to explore her mouth. Under normal conditions, Dixie would be holding onto her, but for now, all she could do was kiss her and react and respond to Luca's moves as Luca was in the upper position.  Finally at the end of the third quarter, Tiger got up and moved and Luca slid down off of Dixie." My lips are numb." Luca said from a face down position on the chair." Kitty could you turn Luca over please." Dixie asked." Kitty reached towards the pillow and flipped her over then set her next to Dixie." Thanks." Luca said." I can't do much at this size." Kitty said, and I would rather not be a pillow right now dear, if it's all the same." Tiger chuckled"  " I was just in a giant aliens stomach, which is the fourth or fifth time I've gotten to known a predators guts from a first hand view. And I would like to be back to normal in a decent timeframe. After all, I can't go around praising you for very long if, well I can barely take 50 steps. There's big, plump, or curvy, and then there's auditioning for the Giants pet cat in a Jack and the Beanstalk production. " You're gorgeous Kitty. It's the individual, not how big they are, that matters. Plus size models are very popular. One of Prince Onca 'a prizes is a gorilla named Umeki, she's the headliner for the Big Prize magazines and calendar. We met her briefly while staying at the buff villa, remember? She was the one with huge painted coconut bras to cover  her gifts when out . I meant to ask her where she found coconuts that big, but I didn't get the chance." Dixie said.
Thanks Dixie," Kitty said, before picking up Dixie's pillow and kissing her on the lips. As Kitty's tongue began to wrap around Dixie's, Kitty suddenly vanished and reappeared in the kitchen. Tiger held out a big peanut butter jar" I need you to open this, dear. It's stuck." The goding said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cynder and Dulcy began putting up fliers around the town. There were 60 fliers in all and Dulcy had grabbed 40 of them. " So does Tiger have a place of worship?" Dulcy asked as she pinned up 3 fliers" Don't know, we don't really have gods and goddesses where I'm from." Warfang said " Well, we don't really have them by me either. " Dulcy shrugged " How's Samia doing?" Warfang asked." Fine. She's been pushing me to take this exchange stuff seriously." As you should. Won't make Stripetail look good if the group slacks off, right?" Warfang said." Who do you like better- Skylands or Ember?" Dulcy asked." Why do you ask?" Warfang said as she pinned up 2 fliers." Curious, I suppose." Oh.. is this a ' where do I rank?" thing?" Warfang shot her a smirk. Dulcy blushed at the look Cynder was giving her." For the record, I like all of you.  " You do?" Well, I don't hang out with someone I don't like." Cynder said." Well, I should clarify that. I don't care much for Sparx, but he's basically my mates brother, so family." Family is different." Dulcy said." Yeah, but you don't have to listen to him sing in the shower. I do." Find him a girlfriend." Dulcy laughed." I've been trying. Spyro's been trying. No lady dragonfly has come back for a second outing with him." Cynder said." Ouch." Dulcy shook her head." He must really like living with you guys." He's the houseguest who won't leave." Cynder said."  " Well, if I had to rank who I like." Dulcy paused." You'd be right behind Samia. I know you more than I know Skylands or Ember. " Dixie too, huh?" Well.. Dulcy blushed." Take this from someone who knows her very very well. She's loyal , and will help you out at the drop of a hat. Need stuff for a party? She's on it. Want some new jewelry? She'll get it for you. Hungry? Just tell her what you want and it will be at your door pronto. She's passionate, affectionate and will do anything for her friends." I'll take her up on that." Dulcy said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Did you really need to teleport me to do this for you?" Kitty asked Tiger, surprised.

"Yes," Tiger replied bluntly with a sheepish grin. The one he knew Kitty could not resist.

And indeed, Kitty could not. "Sure thing Tiger, let me get it," the still very fattened feline said, twisting her paw around to open the jar.

Kiara nodded at Sima's advice. "I promise," she assured the Mawashiian lioness. Kiara went to take a seat as Sima went to pray to Ozai. Kovu's mate could see plenty of other Underking followers nearby. She found it interesting to see who else belonged to this sect.

"Ready," Oliver said, licking his lips. "I hope this targets know I'm very, VERY hungry right now...."

Seeing the demigod kitten display such an attitude made Tigress happy. She knew Panty would be happy with his progress.

As he kept bulking, Kovu had an idea. "I'm sure you ladies would all like good fortune, right?" he figured.

"Yes," nodded the lionesses.

Kovu leaned back to let his growing belly go out on display. "Then rub my belly," he said both commanding and sensually.