The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sequels you liked more than the original?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: KingdomKey23,Nov 10 2009 on  03:31 PM
It is hard for a sequel to outmatch the original. There are rare cases, imo.

The Dark Knight (I'm surprised no one has said this one yet. XD Way better than Batman Begins)

The Rescuers Down Under (The original was kinda boring)

Shrek 2 (Really outdid itself)

Uh, not much else I can think of. Man, I gotta watch more movies.
Well technically Batman begins would be a sequel. When I think of the original Batman I think of the one that came out first. The one with Jack Nicholson as the Joker.  I would go far as saying the Dark Knight is hands down the best Batman sequel and I think I liked it more then the first Batman too.

The Rescuers Down Under.

Child's Play 2

Final Destination 2

Toy Story 2

American Tail: Fievel Goes West.

That's all I can think of.

And Raptor I believe the person who played Charlie in the Original ADGTH was Burt Reynolds. Every time I see that movie I can't stop thinking about that poor little girl who played Ann Marie. She was the girl who played Ducky in the first movie who got killed by her father. :(  :(

I'm really hoping to add Alvin and the Chunks: The Squeaquel to this list.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
The Descent Part 2 (2009) (not sure why  :lol )

Anaconda 3: Offspring (2008) and Anacondas: Trail of Blood (2009) (More action than 1 and 2)

The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through the Mists (1996) (Ali)

Bats: Human Harvest (2007) (better than the first in every way, less gore, less language, and more guns!)

Animals of Farthing Wood Season 2 (1994) and Season 3 (1995) (Season 3 would've been 50 times better if Sinuous lived like in Ptyra's fanfiction)

Dinocroc vs. Supergator (2010) (sure I like Dinocroc better, but the crossover is better than Supergator)

Python 2 (2002) (more action, less uhh.. never mind, less gore, could've dropped the 50 f-words to about 2 to 4 like the first though)

Ice Spiders (2006) (less graphic violence and language than Spiders and Spiders 2: Breeding Ground, I hate the sounds of when the spider comes out of that guy's mouth in the first, and the scene freaks me out!)

Tremors 2: Aftershocks (1994) (less ***da**s that the first, but more Je*** than the first, and more action too, plus its the only movie with the Shriekers)

Tremors 3: Back to Perfection (2001) (less ever kind of language than the first)

Tremors: The Series (2003) (only religious profanities in these are whispers or in spanish, and just four episodes)

... :oops Can't think of Anymore...

Bruton the Iguanodon

Land Before Time 2 and 3, but only those two. They are my personal favorite LBT films.  ;)