The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: The Second Stone of Cold Fire

LBTFan13 · 276 · 26165

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine raised his head out of the water just as Littlefoot splashed in. "Yeah we may be slow, but we're better at splashing you!" He whipped his tail into the water and splashed Vylor and Argaya.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail smiled at Zaine and replied "Oh yeah, well I'll bet you can't beat me and Ducky!" He then looked over to the little swimmer and said "You ready for a big team splash?" He then raised his tail ready to attack

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot jumped into the water to join in with the fun, getting ready to splash someone with his tail.  

Ducky nodded to what Longtail said and got ready to start splashing herself.

Mim tried to gently pat Ptyra to try to reassure her as she also tried to get a better look at her injuries without touching any of the areas waiting to see what Ptyra would say about her earlier offer.  "Things will turn out ok." She said as reassuring as she could.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot, you might want to duck in a few seconds." Zaine dipped his head under water.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail timed his splash with Ducky and moved his tail though the water and the splash he and Ducky made was indeed huge...the splash itself covered the shore and lapped up against Cyrix feet. Longtail was laughing although he wasn't sure if actually hit anybody...it was still pretty funny!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot did his best to duck as Zaine said.  

Mim continued looking over Ptyra's injures without touching them doing her best to judge them and see what sort of treatment they would need.  "You'll be fine no no time at all." She said with a soothing a voice as she could.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix nodded to what Mim said to Ptyra and replied "Yes you see, and then when and if the time comes I'm sure you'll be able to see your father again!" Longtail however was no lying on his back in the water just floating.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine rose his head out of the water after the wave died down. "Nice spash Longtail. Someday mine will be bigger." He laughed and began to try and rest on his back in the water as well. He failed the first few times, but eventually he got the hang of it.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Ptyra manages a small smile
Ptyra: Thanks...I might as well stay here...I've been moving around a lot between herds...I need a permanant home...and I promiced myself it would be with my family...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot moved a bit deeper into the water and relaxed in the water.  "nice." He said sighing a bit.

Ducky swam around a bit closer to the group then started to just float like the others.  "Yes, just floating can be fun, it can." She said.

Mim patted Ptyra, "When you are ready I'm sure Petrie can find a flier large enough to carry up to your aunt's nest.  I'm sure she'd not mind you staying with her.  You'll heal quickly I'm sure.  Till then you just rest and you'll feel better soon enough.  Are you hungry or thirsty?" she said.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ptyra: I'm a little too tired to notice any hunger or thirst...maybe I'll eat after resting...been a long time since I've last fished...
Ptyra smiles
Ptyra: I hatched on a cliff near the Big Water...my father and I did lots of fishing there...
She looks over at the water where the others are swimming
Ptyra: I think they're scaring away all the fish though
She laughs slightly
Ptyra: When I was little I had fun scaring off all the fish until Dad snapped at me for it "Fish die faster if you scare them off" he would say. I'm still wondering if that's true or not...one herd I was with argued about it when I brought it up.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor and Argaya decided to dry themselves off.

They both got out of the water and lied down, collecting their thoughts.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: I want to introduce the Stone of Cold Fire soon. I was planning on having it appear at night time, like the first one, but I wanted to get your opinions.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
OOC: that would be nice, then some or most adult may not see it.  Not sure what the others think though.

Littlefoot and Ducky relaxed in the water.

Mim went to get some stuff to deal with Ptyra's injuries and returned and started to clean off the wounds if any looked like they needed or should be cleaned, then lay the things out in an organized way to have them handy.

"Sorry but some of these steps may be a bit painful." Mim said to Ptyra.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Need a hand, Mim?" Vylor asked. He and Argaya walked over to Ptyra to examine the severity of the injuries in detail.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine got out of the water and shook it off. "Well, I needed that." At that moment, he looked up into the sky and saw something. It looked like a blue circle flying through the sky. "What is that thing?" he asked out loud. Then it hit him. "Oh my gosh! It's the Stone of Cold Fire! It's here!"

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ptyra looks up in surprise
Ptyra: So it DOES exist...but...why is it coming a second time?
She winces at the pressure of a plant against a wound

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Min nods to Vylor, "yes help is always handy.  She said.  She paused in her treating of Ptyra's injuries.  She made up some leaves into a paste and used a bit of vine, softening the end ot help with applying the paste.  

She used some sticks, if needed to set if any wing was broken.  She also used some thin and very flexable leaves on each side to help close Ptyra's wings with goo between them, if it would help the wings to heal.  She also applied some goo to the wounds and covered them some leaves to help keep the dirt out, making room at spots so Vylor could help also.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ptyra becomes distracted by the stone
Ptyra: I wonder where it's heading
Petrie: It go to Mysterous Beyond!