The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 86168

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky turned to look at Longtail, "Toss the tree seed.  We just need to find one Spike won't eat.  It is not fun when he does that while we are playing, though he is hungry, no it is not." She said shaking her head.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"What about one of those seed cone ones? they not eatable, they usually hanging on trees around about this time" Littlefoot suggested

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nods, "That is a good idea, it is, it is." She then turns to the others present, "What do you others think?" She asked.

"Me agree." Petrie said nodding as well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Very well, okay!" Ruby said.
"If everyone is fine with that, then it's fine!"
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail nodded and replied by saying "That's a great idea Littlefoot, I'll go and see if I can find any. Does anyone want to come with me?"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I can go with you" Ruby nooded.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll come with you as well Longtail" Littlefoot said after Ruby

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe we can all go." Ducky said, "It would be easier and faster to find if we all look together, yes it would." She said thinking it would be faster indeed if many looked instead of just 1 or 2.

"Me go too." Petrie said not wanting to be left out and it sounded to him like it may be fun.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just then, a seed cone came flying out of a nearby tree and hit Longtail in the head.
"Oh.  Oops.  Sorry about that, pal!  Didn't realize it would fly that well!"
Dante laughed, dropping out of the tree with a smirk...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail rubbed his head and replied "Ow...thanks Dante...my head is going to be sore for a while...but thanks...it saves us time in searching for a seed." Longtail then picked it up and turned to the others and asked "Who wants to play?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante eagerly raised a claw, piping in...
"Sure thing!  Count me in!"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright, then lets go" Littlefoot said turning ot the direction of the place they played before with the seed game.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good, now we can all have fun till we have to go home, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said happy that they had what the needed to play the game.

"Me happy too." Petrie said, waiting to take off once the others started heading in the direction that they would be playing the game.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they all head off in that direction and a little opening in the ground appears by a tree and a small camera raise up behind some bushes and zooms in on the gang walking away. Littlefoot stops then turn in that direction "that strange... I got a strange feeling we being watched... I keep getting that feeling for a while now... but there nothing around to seem to be watching us" Littlefoot said really confused by this.

---

Professor Elm with Frank and Lisa watched this happen. "It seems this dinosaur" Elm points to Littlefoot on the screen "He seem to be the bright one of the bunch"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante nodded.  
"You're not the only one.  Did it seem like we haven't done...well, anything, really, for a long, long time?"
He asked...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It may be." Ducky said, not sure where the conversation was going, "But what do you mean by a long time?" She asked, not sure but thought if she helped it along she may get an idea where it was going and what they were talking about.  

"Petrie no know." He said shaking his head before he took off to keep up with the others, landing nearby where they were instead of getting to far ahead.  

____

Mim was in a small clearing by herself.  She had eaten enough for now and was doing as she often did when alone.  Trying out various things to see if they fit with what she had observed before, and trying to see if she could understand why.  Some things she had noted before, but could still not understand why they should be that way.  Like why objects tended to fall at the same rate, unless they were flat and thin like a leaf.  One would think the heavier object should fall faster, but it did not.  And what were the night lights anyway.  Were they like a smoking mountain.  She had seen that bubbling fire had some of it's own light, and smoking mountains did at times shoot out rocks when they went boom.  Could that be where flying rocks that could be seen were coming from.  If things fall to the ground why did only some of them do so, or did they all but some did very far way.  

Mim had finished dropping a few different types of rocks and a tree sweet or 2 to see if they also hit the ground at the same rate, and having finished ate the tree sweet and was not laying on her back looking up at the sky at some clouds.  And talking quietly to herself.  

"How high is the sky anyway?" She asked.  "If the bright circle is warm, why is it colder high in the air as some flyers I've talked to have said." She said to herself.  

"Is someone here?" She heard a female sounding voice.  Mim looked over in the direction, hoping the person had not understood what she said, some did not like the sorts of questions and such that she asked and did to see if she could understand certain things.  

She got up and said aloud, "Yes, just me." She said as she saw Tria.

"I thought I heard someone over here.  I was wondering if you could help us a bit." She said.

"In what way." Mim said as Tricia sat down and babbled something.  

"There is this tree with some treesweets nearby and I'd rather not knock them off the tree like Topsy does for just a few, it seems such a waste." Tria said.

"Sure," Mim said walking over closer, "I'd be glad to help.  I can climb pretty well.  Just show me the tree and with your help I can get some." She said as the walked along with Tricia running ahead.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ive had this feeling too," Ruby said.
"But how can someone be watching us, if someone's not watching us?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe it is somebody who we can not see because they are hiding, it could be." Ducky said.  "They may be shy." She said.

"Like hidden runner." Petrie said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"yes it cerintaly looks that way,' said Frank. "It kinda reminds me of when I was their age,' said frank.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah that could be" Littlefoot said back then he notice something shiny from the reflection of the sun "Huh?"

---

Elm eyes widened "Recall the camera now!" he yelled turning to Lisa

"Right away" she press in the recall numbers and the camera withdraws back into the ground and closes up.

prof. Elm turn to Lisa "Get those new comers, the breifing can't wait to the morning. I will be in Central Briefing chamber. Elm leaves the room.

Lisa then goes to the intercom "Annoancement to all new arrivals, breifing been pushed forwards to right now, please go to Central Briefing room at once. This is no joke, report there at once. Lisa out" Lisa turns off the intercom. "Does dinosaurs are getting wise to noticing we watching them..." Lisa looked concerned seeing the recording of Littlefoot looking right at the camera itself and the image repeating it self over.

---

Littlefoot went over to the glimmer then saw nothing in the bushes "Guys did you see that light?" Littlefoot asked searching arounf the area he saw the light then look to the others.