The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts: War Across the Realms

Nick22 · 300 · 21683

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
interesting background Kor.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
actually it was very helpful. the more details, the better..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Excuse me, but can I have a better understanding of how this will all work?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you have played the games, you should have an idea of how this works.. right now our characters are mostly in Radiant Gardens..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So, what world should we visit first?  I'm voting for an initial trip to Robin Hood's world, since I plan to have a major characterization moment for Nero there, and the sooner it happens, the better...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, after this Dragon Heartless is destroyed, I'm not sure on it at the moment, as I would say have everyone at least meet up to discuss it, but Robin Hood's world does sound like a plan.

Perhaps soon, we could have Maleficent and the other villains all meet up as well, you know, before the group leaves Radiant Garden?

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Sep 23 2010 on  09:30 PM
If you have played the games, you should have an idea of how this works.. right now our characters are mostly in Radiant Gardens..
Ya thats the thing, I have never played the games, infact I don't even like Kingdom Hearts.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm gonna wait until the fight with the dragon is over then show the villains meeting. Robin Hood could be the first world the Radient Garden crew lands, though I was thinking of stopping at Disney Castle for a bit first.

Ya thats the thing, I have never played the games, infact I don't even like Kingdom Hearts.

Are you sure you're in the right RP then?

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Drake,Sep 24 2010 on  09:42 AM
Are you sure you're in the right RP then?
Yes, you don't need to like something to play a RP about it, this looked fun so I decided to do it.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, so do you need a break down of the universe and the concepts in it then?

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Drake,Sep 24 2010 on  01:42 PM
Okay, so do you need a break down of the universe and the concepts in it then?
If you may.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well in shorts the worlds or locations of various Disney films, such as the Lion King, Alladdin and Robin Hood. Each world is currently under threat by the heartless which our characters are trying to repel.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Sep 24 2010 on  07:16 PM
well in shorts the worlds or locations of various Disney films, such as the Lion King, Alladdin and Robin Hood. Each world is currently under threat by the heartless which our characters are trying to repel.
I allready knew that, but I though there was some stuff to it I didnt know.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
not really, thats the basics of it...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
There's not really much to know. Each of the Disney worlds are separated and can only be reached by Gummi Ships or if you're a villain Dark Corridors. (The Corridors are more like portals and let one move instantly, well the Ships are more like traveling and can be guesswork at times.)

There are a few worlds not based on any Disney World, like Radient Garden and The World That Never Was.

The Heartless are the darkness (negative emotion) in people's hearts. They come in two types, purebloods and emblem. (The emblem seem more common and have lots more variety.) Emblems were created artifically while the purebloods are naturally occuring.

Keyblades are mystical weapons that are very dangerous to the Heartless, able to destroy them and release the hearts they captured. Origianally a knighthood, there are only a few remaining keyblade users.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Don't forget dangerous to Nobodies as well.  I mean, conventional, normal weapons can't damage them, like how Roxas attempted to fight some Nobodies using a plastic sword, which did nothing to them.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, the Dragon Heartless is now dead, destroyed, etc, etc....so the group at Radiant Garden can now meet up.

Also, speaking of which, has Sora been taken yet as a charcter or not yet? Just wondering if he has or hasn't....cause if he hasn't, I might take control of him if that's okay.

Also, in regards to Roux's Heartless....after she is destroyed, I do have another villain in mind already....a Nobody villain, like one from Organization XIII, you know, black coat, face shrouded and all that sort of jazz....but that'll most likely be after Roux's Heartless has been destroyed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sounds good MRDRake, thanks...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile