The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Information on the series

(1/15) > >>

Noname:
I found this on Red Claw and some other characters:

Red Claw

Red Claw is a male tyrannosaur who has a distinctive scar that that goes through his left eye. He is the prominent antagonist in the tv series.

Ruby

Ruby is a new friend of Littlefoot and his friends. She is a female orthoniaptor

Screech

Screech is one of the two velociraptor companions of Redclaw.

Two things to point out:

1. This is from wikipedia and hence, can be inaccurate.

2. Do you think that the scar on the left eye can mean anything? 1st movie's tyannosaurus? Note that this is all speculation and little of this is proven fact.

Noname:
New details! It's already on YTV!!!

From: http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/landBeforeTime/

Don't Miss The Land Before Time movie marathon. Starting Tuesday, January 2nd, YTV will show a Land Before Time movie every day at 1 p.m.

Then, on Friday, January 5th at 12 p.m., don't miss The Land Before Time television series Premiere!

About the Show
The adventures of Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike continue as the five young dinosaurs set out to explore the mysteries of Great Valley. On their journeys though danger and the unknown, they face many bumps in the road, but always seem to learn something along the way. These valuable life lessons prove to be the secret to their survival and the glue that holds their unique friendship together.

Next show time:Friday, January 12 at 12:00 PM E/P

DarkHououmon:
What channel?

Petrie.:
Guess I missed it.  :P:  I suspect it was on Cartoon Network, Kacie.

DarkHououmon:
If it was, it wasn't on the schedule anywhere, though I could doublecheck to be sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version