The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Ask Stardust anything

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
An English tourist, somebody from England on vacation.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Oh, okay. Honestly though, I can't recall speaking with any tourists in recent years, so I'm not sure what I'd think of to be the first thing to ask them.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, I have! I've been there twice. The first time was a long time ago when I was a kid or a teen. During a family vacation, I remember we visited the CN Tower. The second time was in 2018 when I attended my cousin's wedding.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Does English Canada have a grudge against French Canada (Quebec)?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Huh, not as far as I'm aware. Or at least, I don't know anyone who does. But I also don't actively follow politics and such, so it probably isn't the sort of thing I'd know much about if there is a grudge.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What do you think of Disney VHS/DVD sequels?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha, well I've certainly heard that they tend to get a bad rap. I can't really say for myself because I haven't seen most of them. I saw the Aladdin and Lion King sequels when I was a kid, but I don't remember them all that well. In more recent years, I also saw Return to Never Land, which was okay, and Brother Bear 2, which was decent.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever seen Arthur which ran from 1996-2022?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, I have! I used to watch a fair bit of it as a kid. Although it's another movie/show from my childhood that I haven't seen now in a long time.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Enchanted-Valley96: A lot of things, really. Just about any food that I enjoy, I'd be willing to have for supper. Pizza, cheeseburgers, and chicken wings are among my favourite foods in general. But even something like eggs, bacon, and toast, a traditionally 'breakfast' meal, is something I'll have for supper once in a while.

Compsognathus: I do, yes. I'm only a casual furry at best myself, but I do like the fandom as a whole, and I do like cute furry creatures in general.

Loire

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Your personal trustworthy crab, aargh!
    • View Profile
Hey Stardust, glad to see that you are alright. You may remember me as Talset, we had our few online encounters and I enjoyed them well. I initially just wanted to greet you :D But since I am here I could throw in a question.

Have you visited any of the well known Natural Wonders or The Wonders of The World?  :goodluck
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 10:06:31 PM by Loire »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Enchanted-Valley96: I do not, although I've known people who have it.

Loire:

Hey!! :wave

Thanks for checking in. It's good to hear from you. I enjoyed our online encounters too.

I take it you're referring to the Seven Wonders? Alas, I have not visited any of them. I've been to some interesting places over the years in my travels, but not those ones specifically.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have, although it was fairly brief. It was when I went to visit some of my extended family who live in Nova Scotia. They live elsewhere in the province, but my flight came in to Halifax.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Who do you think did the worst voice for Littlefoot?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 06:02:14 PM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's a good question. But alas, I haven't seen most of the films and TV episodes in quite a while now, so I can't give a proper assessment and comparison at the moment. Although at the time I was making my way through the series, none of the voice actors ever struck me as bad or anything. I thought they all did a good job.