The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tails77 Q&A

Tails77 · 75 · 12529

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What is your favorite season of the year?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 13: Canada, why? because it is essentially (from what I can see) America "lite version". its not as in the spotlight 24/7 and generally cooler in temperature (which I like)

question 14: probably early and mid fall, you see, I live in an area that is usually in one of two extremes in temperature, either 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit with full humidity or as far down as 5 degrees with ankle deep snow. "fall" as you would call it here is essentially a maybe 3 week period at best where the temperature is cool and crisp but not freezing     
I'll find something better to put here eventually..

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your spirit animal?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
What would you name your boat if you had one?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 15: I actually took an online survey and found that it is the coyote, because I'm a bit of a trickster with a good heart

question 16: I got a number of ideas, "Mary Ellen Carter", "Broadside", "Sea Dragon", "Ocean Angel", "Poseidon's Wrath", "Blackbeard's Return", "Trident", and "Predator X"

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What are your hobbies?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 17: generally, my hobbies are in the geeky tabletop gaming/roleplaying world, you know, "Dungeons and Dragons", "Magic: the Gathering", similar things like that. ever since I first started going to high school I've really enjoyed sci-fi of fantasy worlds and I take pride in studying the vast lore of such worlds. other things I take joy in doing is studying history, watching documentaries on basically anything, and surfing the internet to find weird stuff. 

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

question 13: Canada, why? because it is essentially (from what I can see) America "lite version". its not as in the spotlight 24/7 and generally cooler in temperature (which I like)

Canada for the win! :Mo

Do you have a favourite season of the year?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:08:20 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Do you have a favourite season of the year?

Sorry, I already asked that question. :(

If you could choose to live in the LBT universe forever, would you take that opportunity? What species would you want to be transformed into?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah, I didn't even notice that. Alrighty, next question then. :DD

Is there a nickname in real life that people ever refer to you by?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?  :^^spike

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 18: part 1: hmm, I genuinely not sure. on the one hand, I'm too engrained in the modern times and I would probably die of technology withdrawal. on the other hand, however, I do have a soft spot for the simpler things, and the idea of being taken out of this dark and complicated world and go to one that's far more fantastical and simple is an opportunity I would most likely take blindly.

question 18: part 2: in the hypothetical universe where I take the opportunity, I would want to be a longneck. why? well, in terms of survival your several times the size of predators and you travel in a group, only the really desperate or stupid would want to attack that. also, your always with family and/or friends.

question 19: my real life name is Robert, but everyone usually calls me Robby (spelled with a y or ie, I really don't care). I prefer the nickname because "Robert" sounds like the name of a medieval English lord to me

question 20:  :facepalm just..why? why would someone do that? pizza's already a really unhealthy food, you can't just slap something healthy on it and act like it cancels out the unhealthiness of it. it's like putting broccoli on a McDonald's burger, your not being more healthy, your just being unhealthy AND WEIRD!     

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you know how to swim? If so, do you enjoy the activity?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you like animals? If so, what kind of animal do you love the most?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 21: yes, though, I am big enough to float and I'm more inclined to do that, and yes, I love swimming and it's one of my favorite things to do over the summer.

question 22: yes, I ADORE animals (though I'm not going to go vegan anytime soon), as for which one I love the most, well, they all have traits that make them unique, I love them all equally! 

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you like spicy food?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What would be a perfect day for you?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you like to read at all? If so, what are some good (or bad) books you've read lately? :)littlefoot

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 23: yes, I like food that is naturally spicy but I don't really use hot sauce that much, I also only ever like it when there is cold water around to drink (but then again, who doesn't?), also also, I NEVER even go near anything that has skeleton iconography, its a deathtrap

question 24: I guess it would be a day where I spend some time with everyone I know, both friends and family (that's the best I can give, because "perfection" is a non concept to me)

question 25: absolutely, as much I like to go through my own imagination I find it fun to see what other people can come up with, in fact, a lot of my stuff is generally inspired from other stuff in pop culture. I like to listen to audiobooks too, especially those that have sound effects and such.

as for recommendations, the "Halo" novels by Eric Nylund are pretty fun for me to read, another book is "Star Wars: Darth Plagueis" and the "Star Wars: Darth Bane" trilogy, I also like the audio books for "1984", "I am Legend", and the audiobooks for the Star Wars novels mentioned earlier

I should also mention the fanfiction writer Elise Lowing, she's an aspiring writer who's written a number of fanfics set in the LBT universe, you should check her out (just a warning though, she's seems to be really busy with her first actual novel so her stuff comes out super slow)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have phobias of anything in particular?