The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tails77 Q&A

Tails77 · 75 · 12531

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You're favorite video game character and why?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What is your favorite LBT sequel?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 39: I always loved Tails from the "Sonic" franchise, mainly because I like his character design as well as his personality

question 40: as much as I love LBT 2, I would have to say that LBT 4 is my favorite of the movies I have seen so far. its the one that started the whole "Littlefoot x Ali" thing (of which I support whole-heartedly) as well as the movie that had Spike finally speak (that scene still gets me even though i'm not a huge spike fan), I also love the dynamic of Dil and Itchy and their utter despise for each other
I'll find something better to put here eventually..

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your least favorite LBT song?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 41: I would go with "Deep Water" from LBT 5 (keep in mind I've only gotten as far as that as well as a few episodes of the TV show, I know that they will get even WORSE) jeez, id rather listen to the ear rape version of the opening music of "Monsters INC" that hear that again..

question 42: Tea, mainly because I watched an episode of "Modern Marvels" talking about it as well as the fact that my dad doesn't let me drink coffee..

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You mean "Big Water", right?

What is the most disgusting thing you've seen or known of in your opinion?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

question 41: I would go with "Deep Water" from LBT 5 (keep in mind I've only gotten as far as that as well as a few episodes of the TV show, I know that they will get even WORSE) jeez, id rather listen to the ear rape version of the opening music of "Monsters INC" that hear that again..

I'd never heard of the ear rape version of the Monsters INC opening before, although your comment made me curious. I even did a quick YouTube search for it and was about to listen to it. But then I decided, nahhh, I'm okay to sit this one out. :angel

Aside from LBT, are there any shows/movies/etc. you enjoyed as a child that you're still a fan of to this day?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 43: I've seen what they do to you in actual surgeries..the fact that the doctors are really chill as they cut you open and do a variety of things to your insides make me think their on a level of psychopathy similar to those who work in morgues

question 44: spongebob.. I can tell what happens in every episode pre-second movie just by seeing a few seconds of footage

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Are you less fond of the SpongeBob episodes after the second movie? Or just not as familiar with them?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What videos do you typically enjoy watching?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 45: I'm just not familiar with most of the post-second movie episodes, I really enjoy those that I do watch but Nickelodeon keeps pumping out a new episode every week, add onto that the fact that we don't have live TV at my house and I have to watch it at my grandmother's house makes it basically impossible to keep up

question 46: I find interests in just about everything, let's plays, no commentary walkthroughs of video games, documentaries on science, history or culture, try not to laugh clip shows, table top games, and lore videos of various fantasy universes to name a few.       

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your favorite type of tree?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
How long you think you would last in a zombie apocalypse?