The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: Second Stone of Cold Fire

LBTFan13 · 100 · 8214

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This is going to be my first attempt at starting an rp. I will play as Zaine and the main villain, whom I still have yet to make a profile for. The list is open for the gang and adults, and you can bring your own characters also.

Littlefoot: Kor
Cera: Threehorn
Ducky: Kor
Petrie: Ptyra
Spike:
Chomper: The Great Valley Guardian
Ruby:

EDIT: By now, Zaine has met everyone in the valley.

EDIT: The RP has started, but you can still join if you want to.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm in! I know who I'm playing now...

Longtail (duh)

Cyrix (Another OC of mine!)

And Chomper!

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Oooo! Second Stone of Cold fireeeeeeeeeee  :o ! Meexited!

Me Petrie:p ! And perhaps, err...Pytra  :rolleyes:

*cough* Bit more clear, I'd like to be Petire, Plx, and then my char, who is pretty much automatically taken, Ptyra  :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim and Diver both oc's of mine.  As for Fc's I'm not sure.  I'll wait a bit and see.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I'll perhaps bring in some of my original characters.. Denton the longneck and Bryce and Ellie (twin brother and sister swimmers)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder how many are interested in the fc's.  I may do Ducky instead of Diver, unless someone really wants to rp as Ducky.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
So can we explain the plot a little bit, please? I understand it revolves around yet another stone of cold fire, but what else is in the plot?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, Zaine (my character) feels really lonely not having his herd around, and then that's when he sees the second stone fly across the sky. Afterwards, he starts having wierd dreams about the stone and his herd, and then he decides that he must find it in order to discover the truth about what happened to his herd.

Of course, there is a group of egg stealers, led by the norotious Ozzy and Strut, who seek the stone in order to obtain it's rumored magical powers to become tyrants and rule the great valley. So it's pretty much a race to find the stone first.

I will play Zaine, Ozzy, Strut, and if nobody else chooses him, Littlefoot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting.  Sounds like 4 of the fc's are maybe taken.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, if you wantn to be littlefoot you can. I'll put you down as him if you want.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can, unless you want to.  If you really want to be Littlefoot then I'd not mind.  :)  

I may do Ducky unless someone else wants to.   I will be doing Mim, of course.  hmm, maybe I can work on another oc eventually, of a totally different species to sometimes rp.  Maybe a flier, three horn.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
How about for now I put you down as Littlefoot and Ducky. If someone else wants to do Ducky, then I'll put them down, but you can be Littlefoot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok.    If you want someone to rp Cera you can invite Threehorn, it likes rping as her or her dad.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm in. I think I'll be my OCs, Vylor and Argaya.

I need to know one thing: magic or no magic.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This one will have magic, but the Rainbowfaces are not involved.

Also, to make it a little more epic, I'm thinking of having Ozzy and Strut reach the stone first and then Zaine and the others either get it back or destroy it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If characters can have magic I'll have to either sit this one out or get help making a dino wizard since that way I'll have at least 1 character who is not useless with pc's who can do magic.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, let me rephrase it. It won'tbe magic as in Harry Potter or Golden Sun stuff like that, but if Ozzy and Strut get the stone, then they will rule the Great Valley. Or if Zaine gets it, he can learn about his true past and where his herd is.

In a way, you could kind of say that it's more of a magic lamp, except without the genie.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Does your magic definition include magic in Eragon? That is the type of magic my characters are based on.