The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Second Stone of Cold Fire 2?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm using the same idea as for the Shadow Raptor series. I think it would work out better if the Second Stone of Cold Fire ran on multiple threads. I envision no more than three threads, but this is my suggestion. What do you guys think?

If we agree to make another thread, then I'm going to end the rp with the egg eaters kidnapping either Zaine, Littlefoot, or Longtail.

If either of you want to be kidnapped, then I can arrange i to happen.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It can be done sort of like a multi part tv episode or a mini series sort of thing.  Also if someone wants to join in later they may feel more open if it's in parts instead of looking at say 35 pages.   Maybe a brief summary of what happened in the previous thread and the current where the characters are.  Just one idea.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I agree with Kor on this one. I would vote for Littlefoot to be kidnapped. It would be the most sensible, as he had ruined the egg-eaters' plans in the past.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This is a pretty good idea, and I'm all for it!

And based on your last post LBTfan I would say Longtail would be the most likely choice for the kidnapping, as he really hasn't seen them before.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot makes sense with how they see him as their hatred of him.  Longtail has not seen them, and maybe gets fooled, tries to rescue / protect Littlefoot, is with Littlefoot so is taken for that reason.  Many reasons why Longtail could be taken, plus the players with those characters do have others with the group so they can still rp with the group.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This is tough. Maybe I'll have both Littlefoot and Longtail get kidnapped. I'm guessing that's what Kor is saying?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm about to end the rp. I'm leaving a couple more posts so Kor and GVG can post their character's reactions to the trap Ozzy and Strut put them in.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm going to wait and see if GVG posts anything, and if he does, then I'm probably going to end it there.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I guess. *is brain dead and working on a confermation project*