The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Crystal of Dreams

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Hi guys while I been working on my pokemon story I planned this for a long time on it that a reality explosion happens and what if serierio happens but in this what if, Wave (Typhlosion form) is fighting over the crystal with Jake who turn himself into a HO-OH. They fall down a vortex still fighting over the crystal and 5 pokeballs fall down as well all containing Wave's pokemon, Ploey, Blue, Chizzy, Blizz and Espey. (on Threehorn Arts to find out what type of pokemon they are)

As this happening a normal day as always starting for Littlefoot and friends then dark clouds start to form in the sky out of the blue covering the sky in minutes making everything seem dark then lightning starts blasting from it but then a hole starts to form in the middle of the dark clouds but it not clear blue sky but a tunnel, endless from their view as wide and big as the Great Valley is, inside it Wave still fighting with Jake gets a push off and lets out a hyperbeam at the crystal hitting it and the energy force it to break into seven pieces which can be fitting back together this cause the vortex to close but all come out of it and Wave falls all the way down and lands through tree on one of the dinosaurs in the tree but also the balls land in different parts of the Great Valley and just outside it as well.

Jake scans the area from the sky as it clears seeing nothing he flies off into the msyterious beyond in search for the Dream Crystal fragments.

that a rought beginning story line of this RPG idea. I am also working to aim to create a story of this but not at present time, planning to work on my Doctor who story after the one I am working one.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
wow sounds like a good story the idea sounds cool. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It does sound interesting, and doctor who also, though I like classic who.  Though I don't know a lot about pokemon.  I played some of the original red on the gameboy loooong ago, but only really know about charmander.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
yes, yes....YES!

Threehorn your stories, and your RP creations are amazing! I would greatly enjoy seeing this RP get started.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yay. pokemon and lbt will just so rule ^^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
don't know if i can be in on this one or not since the only pokemon I really know is the Charmander/Charmelion/Charizard pokemon I had in the game way back when I played pokemon red over 10  years ago, or longer.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
THe only pokemon will be the ones in the balls and the ones that fell through the vortex with battling over the Crystal of Dreams.

Blue the Mew (shiny version) (Male)
Ploey the Typhlosion (female)
Espey the Espoen (female
Blizz the Buizel (male)
Chizzy the Charizard (Shiny version) (female)
(All Wave's pokemon when his in human form, but in the RPG he stays in Typhlosion form)

As for Team Rocket well I didn't really think they could fit in it, but I was trying to keep the human factor out of it.

Jake is a human but he took on the form of a HO-OH with the Crystal of Dreams since it when in one piece has no bounders of reality and create any dream into reality no matter how crazy it is or impossible it could be in reality.

You can have personally LBT charcaters, but be strange metting a pokemon like Blue a blue fur Mew that could fly without wings. lol and a Dragon looking pokemon like Chizzy the charizard with a flaming tail.

Also each of the Pokemon have their own type of personality.
Blue is cheerful and full of fun and love to play around
Blizz is serious and only really love to have a battle so he would rather train then play around
Chizzy has a flare of a temper but she cheerful and love to sit by a river or sea watching the water wondering about what below, kind of a imagative dreamer.
Espey has respect to her trainer like Ploey. Espey has a natural veiw of things and listen to those that speak and come up with a problem answer solouation.
PLoey has deep respect for Wave since she battled him and lost to him even knowing his what he was at that time in agreement she let herself be captured to join on his quest but she has strong feelings for him deep down and defend him if she believes his respect and daults are put on him. She not shy to let out her thoughts to the others and stubborn to be called wrong, she has to be right if she speaks out her view.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess you play the human and all the pokemon?   It would be strange some of the lbt characters meeting some of the pokemon, especially the one that can fly with no wings and the charizard.  Seeing fire on her tail they may try to put it out thinking she may get burned by splashing water or tossing dirt at her tail, likely getting her annoyed or worst, maybe thinking it was an attack or something, till t hings got cleared up.

Anybody want to say which of the famous and well loved fc's they wish to play?  Or is this to be an oc only sort of rp?

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well you will have the usually charcaters like

Littlefoot
Cera
Petrie
Spike
Ducky
Ruby
Chomper
including some of the adults of the Great Valley.

The OC charcaters be fine people would keep up with what saying or when lol.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess you'll be taking Cera and her dad like usual?  Does anyone want to play any of the fc's?

Are any of the pokemon open for rp, or are you doing all of them?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
THats' fine for me. If its alright with everyone, I'd like to try RPing as Ducky for this one. I am really starting to enjoy getting to RP as Grandpa Longneck as I'll be playing him for this one too! :DD

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't know about me taking on Cera or any of the FC ones since I do have alot on my hand as it is.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"ll wait a bit before picking an fc since I'm pretty open.  I also have some oc's I may use between Mim, Maybe Diver and / or some of her friends, Rhyn, Mia, though likely not Blue-eye, unless the group travels outside the great valley, since he doesn't live in the valley.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting. I might decide on joining, but I'll think on it.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
can i join? if i do how do the role plays work? i never did any before.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well rps are planed in as you play a charater and you watch what happens in posts for a example

---

Person 1 plays Littlefoot

Post (date) (name of the poster)

Littlefoot came up to Cera seeing she just got up "Hey Cera, sleep well?"

Person 2 plays Cera

Post (date) (name of the poster)

Cera yawns a little looking over to Littlefoot "Yeah just did." she replied still waking up

----

That just kind of a example it depends on who posting and using the charcater, that might add more words or decipation to it depending on the posting and following up on what happened if you not been there for a few days back tracking looking back at the posts you missed and recaping on what happened before posting. It all good fun and we enjoy it!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you want to give it at try you can read some of the other rp's that are here.  As for characters some may find it easier to do an feature character or an original character.  Maybe if it's your first rp do just 1 character at first.  Up to you though.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So who be taking what?

Littlefoot - Great Valley Guardian
Cera - Kor
Petrie
Spike
Ducky
Ruby
Chomper

Possible Adults
Mr Thicknose
Mr Threehorn
Grandpa Longneck - Great Valley Guardian

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can do Cera, not sure if you think I'm doing on ok enough job as her in your other rp or not.  

I think GVG said he'd play as Grandpa Longneck.