The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land before Time - "Awakening"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile

Want to join an adventure RPG that features magic, witchcraft, adventurous landscapes, travel, weapons, and car chases?

Okay, this is the thing:

Characters:

In this RP, we all play as modern world humans in a not to distant future.
Five of us will play as a group of 5 young people (teens, ideally orphans) who each will be having special powers (which we'll decide).
The rest of us will play as either friends and helpers of these five, as evil worshipers or members of an sinister organization. The evil worshipers will have the abillity to use witchcraft spells, and the organization will use weaponary. (we'll choose this aswell, but I can promise guns as well as really heavy arms).

World and time:

Earth, modern time. Year 2015. (Nevermind the topic title, it's just because it's a sequel to previous RP of mine...)

Plot

Five children are by cirumstances (that each of us playing them will have to make up themselves) send by authorities to a certain school for "children who got on the wrong track" (doesn't have to be thier fault).
They don't know eachother.
As the the story goes on, the kids discover that the reason the school is much more than just a school. Behind the scenes, there are evil plans in the making. People with most devil ambitions...
And they discover that they are special. That the real reason they was sent here was because of something completely different.
It was MEANT that they should meet. They are the five chosen ones. Chosen to fight mystic entities of great evil. What they don't know, is that this evil is already beginning to rise in another place. In a paralell world. These two worlds are bound togheter, like oxygen is to fire. And if one of the worlds dies... No tomorrow will come to the other aswell.
But this is unknown to these children.
First they have to discover their purpose.
But will they in time?
Hunted by evil worshipers, and a mighty organization, they must search for a way to enter the otherworld where the evil once was sealed long ago.
Time is running short...
But one thing is true...

The Power of Five must awaken again!  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the plot. The RP will start with the five children arriving at an airport in Norway, the country where the school is located.
In the meantime, us playing the bad guys, might concentrate on devilish rituals and research (especially the organization, who are those guys who'll be well apprised.)
The RP will be set at the school, in other countries and in adventureous lands.
Battles will occur, puzzle solving, teamwork, death, injuries, chases of different kinds and magic. (I, Lillefot, will set up the rules once people have joined.

You may want to play as multiple characters, that is all fine.

This RP has a connection with the "Defenders of Great Valley" Role play, but notice that you DO NOT have to been playing in those to take part in this RPG.
(Once again, nevermind the topic title, it's just because it's a sequel to previous RP of mine...)

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Think this could be something? :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here are the current characters list and playable characters:
You'll see which that are playable.

NOTE: I need those listed below to confirm their roles. Just post.

The five chosen ones: (one role available)
1st of the Five: Lillefot
2nd of the Five: Nimrod
3rd of the Five: Lillefot
4th of the Five: LBTfan13
5th of the Five: StarfallRaptor

"Friends" (role list full)
F-22 raptor Ace
Lillefot
Explorer

Worshipers of evil (villagers and school personel): (role list full)

Lillefot
LBTfan13
Vaan360

Evil organization: (role list full)
F-22 raptor Ace
Lillefot
Nimrod
GreatValleyGuardian

"???" The evil power: Lillefot

!!!THE ROLE LIST HAVE BEEN FILLED TO THE REQUIRED LIMIT. BUT IF ANYONE STILL WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, IT CAN BE ARRANGED!!!

Just post your requests.
Don't hesitate to ask! There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We know this chapter will be humans only, but are there certain character types you'd prefer to have, and certain types you'd prefer to not have?  Just though I'd ask that so those interested would have a bit extra info to work with.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here are a short summary of rules for this RP!

- NO powergaming! (Ex: I crush person X's character using my firespell/machine gun bla bla...)

-For those Five using Magic: Be limited. We're no magicians, only kids. Some of us haven't discovered our power yet. You might want to be dircreet to begin with.

-For those using ancient witchcraft: Feel free to come up with your own devilish witchcraft, but tell me first! But we shall also take it easy.

-SEARCH members and others using weaponary: Don't go Trigger Happy  :lol

I think that's all to begin with. :)

Unclear? Ask.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Heads up!
I finaly managed to write down the plot and characters list for this RPG!

To find them, check the posts above!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
If you want, I'll be willing to play as a worshiper of evil, since you look like you need some more people on it.

Also, should we start posting character profiles on here?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Dec 10 2008 on  03:55 PM
If you want, I'll be willing to play as a worshiper of evil, since you look like you need some more people on it.

Also, should we start posting character profiles on here?
Absolutley! You're more than welcome!

No, I'll create a seperate topic for them, just a moment...

EDIT: It has been done.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
So as it looks, there's one place left for a five member. Maybe more, as everyone need to confirm their roles.
If anyone listed above doesn't confirm their roles within a certain time, I take that as a no, and set the role free.

We could use a few more organization members aswell as evil worshipers and friends.

We need atleast two - three in each cathegory. Except for the five, which need to be full.

Those listed above, check your roles and confirm. And if you're listed and want to quit, tell me. It would help.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder how many humans there will be total.  If there is less then the needed 5I may try to make one.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 11 2008 on  04:09 PM
I wonder how many humans there will be total.  If there is less then the needed 5I may try to make one.
"We need atleast two - three in each cathegory. Except for the five, which need to be full."

Does this answer your question?

If you want to play as a human, do tell.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll have two human characters one for the orginazation and one friend of the five.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Dec 11 2008 on  05:19 PM
I'll have two human characters one for the orginazation and one friend of the five.
Great, I'm glad you're in!

------------------

I have a little request. There's one place left for a five member. Mumbling was orginaly going to have it, but she's not in this RP anymore.
Thing is, I'd like this last member to be a female. If no one's okay with that, I can do it myself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I could do a girl character, I'd have to look over the char examples and get an idea.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 13 2008 on  03:11 PM
I could do a girl character, I'd have to look over the char examples and get an idea.
It's okay. I made myself a girl character during the drive home from Stockholm today. I haven't been able to get in touch with Starfall, so if he's not in, you may take his role?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Was he doing a male char?  Or would you prefer a female char?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Starfall was supposed to controll a male character.
A group with just 5 males seem boring to me, hence the girl. (also in the novels this RP's partly based on)
I should got her covered.

Also, if you want to take over Starfall's place and play as a girl I suppose that's just fine?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I will be worshiper of evil since there's still only one person there yet, besides, it remenbers me of organization XIII for K.H 2 .

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Great job guys!

Glad you're in Vaan!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll look over the ones done and get an idea and post it.