The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Toy Story RP

MrDrake · 62 · 4592

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds good Drake Looking forward to it. Should all the players take 2 characters?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
First of all, you two missread what I had just asked.  I asked what characters you are playing....just so I can edit the front page in reagrds to it.

As for characters, it's all really up to you guys on how many characters you want to play as....cause I'm most likely going to play as a single character, maybe two, not 100% sure on that....but will probabally start off with the one character.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok Sorry :slap  I'm playing Rex the dinosaur. and and mR POtatohead..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm torn between a G.I.Joe, Batman, and a transformer's toy. I'm not sure about being a cannon character.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looking on my bookshelf the only idea I get is choosing between Godzilla, Mary Marvel, or Captain Marvel Jr.  All are around 6 inches high.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The OC I've got in mind is more of one that's made up, as in, not based on any toy in particular.  Sort of like with Woody and Buzz on how they weren't based on any toy to begin with.

Oh, and Rocky....be Megatron! A good version of him, you know, something Megatron will never be :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A good Megatron? That could be interesting.  

I thought it over and I think I"ll try to do Mary Marvel & Godzilla.  Thought I'd do Mary as well so there is at least 1 female character among the toys.  Unless you'd rather I do Jr instead of Mary, or the 1960's tv show robin if you want a silly character instead of Mary.

I guess everyone knows what Godzilla looks like?  

In case folks do not know what Mary Marvel looks like: http://www.amazon.com/DC-Direct-Shazam-Act...80326980&sr=1-2
http://www.amazon.com/DC-Direct-Shazam-Act...80326980&sr=1-2  the same type that I have in it's container.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you can be both kor, sounds like a good idea...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Godzilla and Mary Marvel
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nope, only taken characters so far, are Mr. Potato Head and Rex....cause I'm not sure if Kor wishes to have any canon characters, or just his own characters like Godzilla and co.

So if you wish to Lotso, you can Rocky.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Aug 2 2010 on  09:23 PM
Nope, only taken characters so far, are Mr. Potato Head and Rex....cause I'm not sure if Kor wishes to have any canon characters, or just his own characters like Godzilla and co.

So if you wish to Lotso, you can Rocky.
as long as no one objects to this

Lotso finds Daisy, grown up and with a husband and children of her own, until Lotso KILLS them in their sleep and burns the house down.

The only known surviving toys will be the characters I control

Megatron(Shattered Glass)
Todd and Tutti Roberts( has been with Daisy since before lotso, chuckles, and big baby were lost)
Hugger- the bear lotso was replaced with, will be tortured by Lotso
AMP suit toy It would be operated like the cars in the second movie, sort of.

this would happen before Lotso joins up with the Prospector and invades sunnyside.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Two things about that....one is who is Daisy anyway? I don't recall anyone being called Daisy in the movies at least....

And the other thing is that....that does seem a bit harsh, as in, them being murdered and all...I mean, he doesn't really need to do that.  Cause Lotso can just as easily head back to Sunnyside, take control of the place once again while he then finds Buzz, Woody and co and gets revenge on them....well, that's how I would see him get things done that is....as in, gets rid of Ken and Barbie, convinces others to help him in his quest for revenge sort of thing.

I just see no reason for Lotso to go out of his way to actually murder anyone....

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Aug 2 2010 on  11:47 PM
Two things about that....one is who is Daisy anyway? I don't recall anyone being called Daisy in the movies at least....

And the other thing is that....that does seem a bit harsh, as in, them being murdered and all...I mean, he doesn't really need to do that.  Cause Lotso can just as easily head back to Sunnyside, take control of the place once again while he then finds Buzz, Woody and co and gets revenge on them....well, that's how I would see him get things done that is....as in, gets rid of Ken and Barbie, convinces others to help him in his quest for revenge sort of thing.

I just see no reason for Lotso to go out of his way to actually murder anyone....
Daisy was Lotso's, Chuckles, and big baby's owner before sh lost them at a rest stop, and lotso kills them because she replaced him and he wanted revenge. That and he finds out where she lived, and saw her taking out trash on the garbage truck route.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If so then why did he not kill her way back then?  Not sure how close you want to be to the toy story feel in the movies.   It does seem harsh, but that is just my opinion and up to the gm.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 3 2010 on  12:16 AM
If so then why did he not kill her way back then?  Not sure how close you want to be to the toy story feel in the movies.   It does seem harsh, but that is just my opinion and up to the gm.
yeah, with Chuckles and big baby there? also it was just a suggestion.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
killings isn't realistic. hes a toy, after all, and the rule is, never reveal that you are real to your owner..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, but remember Nick, it's just a rule, and the rule can be broken....just look at the first one where Woody says that they'll have to break a few rules in order to rescue Buzz from the clutches of Sid.