The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 68674

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But, didn't your island burn down or something?" Chomper asked, not knowing what to say

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded.
"Yeah. It did.  Another nightmare about that, Longtail?"
He asked, stepping up close to his friend...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tyra also had woken up. "Morning Kai," she smiled, nuzzling his face. She looked at Longtail. "What's going on with you Longtail?" she asked concerend

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nuzzled Tyra back.
"Morning, Tyra.  He had another nightmare...about his home..."
He said, looking back at his friend...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's terrible," Tyra frowned. "But, it's not just you who has nightmares like that," she said nervously.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded.
"Yeah...I know.  To be honest...Last night was one of the first times I've really slept in a while... Thanks to the nightmares..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder what made last night sleepable for you Kai?" Tyra asked. Chomper gave a grin. He knew the reason

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail sighed and shook his head as he said, "I'm okay, and yeah, my home did burn down...but I'd still like to see whats left after all this time...maybe...just maybe...other flyers have found it and made it their home too."

Longtail looked up to Kai, Tyra, and chomper as he said, "Thanks...for being such good friends to me."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled.
"It's nothing.  After all, you've risked your neck for me more times than I can count.  And if you do decide to go back to your home, I'll gladly come along for the ride."
He said, giving Longtail a thumbs-up...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'd come too, and I'm sure my mom and dad would," Chomper added.

"So would I<' said Redclaw, who had just shown up with a few spiketails and clubtails. "Breakfast."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and was going to say thank you again to his friends, but at the mention of food, Longtails head snapped around and even before Red Claw could drop any of the leaf eaters he'd gathered Longtail ran over, jumped into the air, and bit down on a spiketail and started eating while hanging on with his feet.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and his friends joined intoo. "How far is your island from here anyway?" he asked between bites

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail had been trying to swallow a piece of meat, but chocked on it for several moments before finally spitting it back up in surprise at Chompers question. He then blinked and said, "You guys are serious...you want to help me find my old home?" As confused as he was he decided not to argue and stood up for a moment.

He took several deep breathes, and then his body stiffened and his eyes went wide as he caught a familiar scent in the air. Then as if in a trance Longtail looked over to his right, raised his wing and whispered "There...that is the path towards the light and darkness that haunts me. That's the way to my home."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai looked off in the direction Longtail was pointing.
"And that's the road we'll all follow.  Maybe on the way... I'll find out more about who I am, too..."
He said, hopefully...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And I'll come too," Tyra smiled. "After all, friends help friends."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail grinned as he said, still somewhat dazed "Ya know...my old home was notorious for being one big death trap...which might explain why only flyers were able to live there, off the forest floor."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe we'll only help you to a certain point then?" Chomper said, not knowing what to do after Longtail's comment

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled.
"Death trap, huh?  Sounds dangerous.  And fun.  I'm with you to the end, pal."
He said, a cocky grin on his face...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We all are," Chomper said. So it seemed Longtail's traveling group would be: himself, Chomper, Kai, Tyra, Redclaw, and Chomper's parents

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded but then asked a question that had just occurred to him..."What about Red Claw? What's he going to do?" He then smiled as he said, "And thank you all for coming with me! It means so very much to me."