The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Should I make LBT fanfics?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ A one-shot, is a one chapter story that's fairly short. It can be quite a few pages long or not that big at all. Basically it's a short story with one chapter, nothing too big.

In answer to the topic, it's entirely up to you whether or not you want to write a fanfic, which it looks like you are. You also have to be passionate about it. Like mentioned before, if you want to write a story, it has to be your decision, not just to please someone, but to please yourself.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's awesome. I'll look forward to it when you're done with it.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Are you still planning on trying to write a fanfic? I was just wondering, since you've been kind of quiet about it lately.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Quote from: vonboy,Jul 26 2011 on  04:26 AM
Are you still planning on trying to write a fanfic? I was just wondering, since you've been kind of quiet about it lately.
I am working on my fanfic, but I get busy because of school <_<  so I can't finish it that fast.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile