Role Play > Random Role Play

Seperation

(1/84) > >>

metadude1234:
( *Separation)

It was getting late in the day, the sun was already very high in the sky, burning the traveling party below. The human Jake, who'd been working for the forces of evil under the guise of Jeremy had been captured, as well as having his identity revealed to the group. His new appearance and age disturbing the few that were once his friends. Occasionally glancing down to the steel chains that bound his arms, Jake followed behind Isla. "You know... once i'm free from these chains, i'm resuming my work." he stated to her with a smirk, knowing she hated him the most out of the others.

Jake>>> http://sta.sh/01ofxgixoy4m

Nick22:
you break free, and i'm chopping off that head of yours you vile traitor' ilsa retorted. ' and to think we trusted you. how much was your purchase price?

metadude1234:
"My price?" Jake asked her amused "not much, just the job I wanted." he told her with a chuckle

Nick22:
be quiet" Minna rebuked Jake' You have a date with the executioner Jake, and we wouldn't want you to be late for that, now do we?" they were headed for Naugoa where jake had been sentenced to death in absentia. once he was brought in the sentence would be carried out.

metadude1234:
"Death hm?" asked Jake "That won't be for long once Lura catches up. Even if you do kill me, she knows powerful Necromancers"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version