The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

CybertronianBrony's Other Art

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Looks great! Even though i dont know MLP
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's awesome I loved Super C it was a great game. And you ponifying it makes it even better great job.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
It has been a while since I posted some new art here!

Happy Halloween from Mickey and Minnie!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hehe, looks like I'm not the only one to have something halloween-themed coming ;) Nice one!
Inactive, probably forever.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here is my next one! And boy am I glad how this came out!

Bub and Bob from the Bubble Bobble and Puzzle Bobble series by Taito Corporation! I played their games a lot on my Taito Legends 1 and 2 collections!

They are both one of my favourite characters and favourite duo!

I had to draw those two adorably awesome bubble dragons!

PAIOHKA!

(Fun fact: Taito Legends 1 & 2) were my first arcade collections I got as well as they got me into retro gaming! Ah... the memories...)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome Bubble Bobble characters. You did a amazing job drawing them.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
More art will be in the works soon! Hopefully they will work and turn out great...

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cute Bubble Bobble characters.  You do great work.  Hope you continue drawing and post them here, and coloring them too.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You're welcome anytime and awesome looking forward to it

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice work, mate. Don't know the characters though :p

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You never played bubble bobble ducky? That's where that characters came from. And I'm not making fun of you for not knowing the characters.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry about the promise on my Land Before Time fanart topic on the Fanart and Fanfiction section. This time I will upload it sometime, I was having a bit of trouble whenabout what day I wanted to upload it.

In the meantime to make up for it, here's two festive pictures featuring the two adorable mice couple from Disney.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's okay no problem you're busy and doing other projects. So there's no need to apologize for not posting Land Before Time pictures. The Christmas picture you did post is amazing and very well sketched. The colors where very awesome and where very good choices. You did a Very good job on this picture.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aww, the second one is too cute :wub

Great works, mate!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Ducky123, thank you very much! Indeed, it is adorable! Sorry for the long reply wait!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought I'd upload this one. This had to be put in.

I did not make this. My art teacher made this Space Invader tile for me when I was in school years. I always loved Taito and I still do! Space Invaders, Bubble Bobble, Darius, Arkanoid, Puzzle Bobble, so many great stuff! I love it! He made this for me and I loved it so much! And I still have it!

You can never go wrong with Space Invaders!

I'll always remember playing the Taito Legends collections! I'll admit, I was little obsessed with Taito back then. Their games were just so addictive and fun to play! Memorable or obscure, they're all good! (These collections also got me into retro gaming, and I thank those collections so much for it!)

Feel free to ask anything!