The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Super powers in LBT.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I'm trying to make a list of LBT superpowers where characters do incredible things or survive things or just plain don't get hurt like they normally would have.

1.) Mama Longneck - how is she even able to walk and move at all after taking bites like that to the back???

2.)  Sharptooth  - That was one heck of a fall!

3.)  Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike.  They somehow get out of that tar pit even though none of them had any way to get to shore (if it were that easy, surely they wouldn't have needed help in film 2 from the sinking sands.)   Perhaps some of them used the Force to get out.

4.) Cera must have Threehorn healing powers as she doesn't bleed as one would expect from the look of that bite from Chomper.  Strut must also have healing powers.  

5.) Chomper's dad, or was it his mom, must also have healing powers after being bit in the schnoz by their mate and not bleeding.  

6.)  Ozzy and Strut and their ability to fall off cliffs, especially with lava looking like it's going down there in one of them, is quite impressive.  I think they, with those kind of powers, can easily escape Chomper's parents.

7.) Chomper's dad, I think it was the dad, as the mom got tripped, is ok pretty fast after taking a big rock to the head.  

8.)  Dil sure seems to have gotten special vision powers to free Ichy from that tree even though she's supposed to be practically blind.  Yet, somehow, she actually manages to bite in the right spot and free him.  (Admittedly, Ichy doesn't think she can do it properly and says "Dil, remember the good times we've had!")

9.) After taking that claw to the chest, Chomper's mom seems to be quite ok despite that nasty gash to her chest.  

10.) That Belly Dragger from film 10 must have Spiderman endurance powers to not die or be sent to the ER after being stomped on by a full grown Longneck.

11.)  Bron must have Longneck strength powers to only cry "OW!" when bitten in the foot.

12.)  Considering that Rinkus and Sierra appear to have survived after that nasty blast, they might have endurance powers too.

13.)  I think Ducky must have luck powers to have survived all the bad things that have happened to her in all the films and the TV Series.  

14.)  I think Chomper also has healing powers not to bleed from that Sharptooth bite.

15.)  Also, in film IV, considering that Ali's herd was all, minus Ali, too terrified to go back to the Land of Mists because of all the bad things there, I think they must have eaten lucky Tree Stars or something as we didn't see much other than Dil and Ichy, who actually were in the cave first, not the Land of Mists.  If they went a different way in that cave, they'd have never met them and likely gotten the Nightflowers no problem and made the Old One look really foolish and cowardly.  

16.) Mama Longneck appears to have ghost powers as she can talk to Littlefoot even though she's dead and even appears as a cloud thingy in the sky (what is she, Mufasa.  Considering her cloud thingy and the phrase "Circle of Life" being used in Land Before Time, I'm wondering if the cast of Lion King ripped off some of LBT's ideas to make their movie..)

17.)  Longnecks seem to be able to get Force dream powers to be able to get a vision and all of them get the same thing and know where to go like magic.

18.)  There are the Rainbow Faces too and their odd abilities.

19.)  Sometimes it seems the bad guys have teleport powers to be able to get from one spot to another really fast.  (Or maybe they invoke "Fast Runner' magic spells.)

20.)  There is also Yellow Belly Dance powers.  I think that would be most useful to use against Red Claw, Screech, and Thud.  And, for those who hate Yellow Bellies (I don't), if it goes wrong, we just lose Yellow Bellies.  

21.)  Sharptooth also has get up after being tail whipped by a Longneck powers.  

22.) Chomper must have Sharptooth hop powers as it looked like he was gonna get across the Sinking Sands even though the kids couldn't.  Heck, Chomper has luck powers too as he didn't get hurt by that lava even though he was higher up  on that mountain and closer to it than the kids and they were running like crazy.

23.) Guy from film VI also has fall a great distance and live powers.  

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
24.) they all have the power of speech also , even the sharpteeth though they speak a different language for the most part  :lol

25.) Petrie has super strength when flying, given that he lifted hs own mother who was quite a bit bigger than him into the air

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: ThunderClaw,Feb 1 2015 on  10:50 PM

25.) Petrie has super strength when flying, given that he lifted hs own mother who was quite a bit bigger than him into the air
When was this??

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't recall him lifting his own mother.  If he can though, maybe he does have some hidden qualities that might attract him a mate in spite of him being a scaredy egg.    :lol  :lol

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Feb 1 2015 on  11:51 PM
I don't recall him lifting his own mother.  If he can though, maybe he does have some hidden qualities that might attract him a mate in spite of him being a scaredy egg.    :lol  :lol
end of the first movie where he also blew away all his siblings showing that he could now fly

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Yes Chomper's mum and dad must  be very fast healers as the wounds they get from the fight with the plated Sharptooth disappear a few scenes later. Same with the plated Sharptooth I think too.

And Chomper must have some kind of metamorphosis power, as he changes appears twice. In the 5th film he has sprouted an extra finger on each hand, has spins on his back and as the cheats muscles (which to me make him look like he has boy boobs), then in the TV show he goes from blue to purple...