The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask a random question!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Yep, I do indeed, mostly because I have family down there. I'll stay with my grandparents and do stuff like walk down the beach or go body-boarding and stuff like that. They live in a nice little village so sometimes I'll walk down and have a look in the shops too. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
:) That sounds nice. I was never a big fan of Devon myself, but that's just me. Whereabouts in the country do you live?

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I live in the West Midlands, specifically Birmingham... and it's a dump. :bang

It's a shame you don't enjoy Devon, but do you go to any particular part, or is there a particular thing you don't like about it? I always go to my grandparent's village, which has a fairly nice beach and has some good views and surf... and ice cream... and fudge. :lol

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Birmingham eh? I live in Bournemouth.

I guess the reason I don't like Devon is because I end up in really bad holiday homes whenever I go there... :rolleyes:

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you know the muffin man?

Hey you said ask a random question. Besides when am I ever serious,you know me.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
... You mean the one who lives on Drury Lane? Can't say I've met him, but... :lol

And yes, I know. :DD

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nahla...you are so random.

If you could be any of the LBT characters,who will it be and why?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do you still wear dresses at times? I noticed that most girls at your age doesn't wear them at all(though mini dresses didn't count for me  :smile ). But there are some girls who always wear dresses, hmm  <_<
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Zimba: That's a hard one. I would probably be one of the longnecks since I'm a fair bit like them. I just eat all day. I would also like to whip a carnivore in the face with my tail if I got a chance. :lol

Ducky: No, I'm not really a dress person. On special occasions I might wear this one dress I have, but that's about it and I don't wear it very often. I'm a leggings and jumper person in cold weather and jeans/shorts and t-shirt person in warmer weather. :DD

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Apr 10 2013 on  05:07 PM
I would also like to whip a carnivore in the face with my tail if I got a chance. :lol
Best reason given^^

Okay, time for another question *rubs hands in glee* muahaha
What is your philosophy on life? :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
First of all, sorry this took nearly a week to reply to. I haven't really ventured out of the RP section for a while. :lol

Ooh... difficult... I haven't really thought about my philosophy on life before...

I think my philosophy on life would be to see life as a big test. It will throw unexpected challenges at us but if we can overcome the obstacles something good will come out of it, whether that be gaining knowledge or skills, becoming a better person, being able to help others with what I've learnt, or maybe something bigger. :p

I'm hoping that that's what you meant by philosophy... I've never had to use the term before, so excuse me if I got it wrong. :DD

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Do you like Extreme Dinosaurs? :p  :DD  :lol  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Apr 16 2013 on  04:49 PM
I think my philosophy on life would be to see life as a big test. It will throw unexpected challenges at us but if we can overcome the obstacles something good will come out of it, whether that be gaining knowledge or skills, becoming a better person, being able to help others with what I've learnt, or maybe something bigger. :p
Sounds quite apt indeed :yes
Lol no worries, that is what I mean by philosophy - just a compilation of thoughts and ideals you believe in

BREATHE now, Rammy, BREATHE :DD
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
@Strut: Good, I got it right. AND I AM BREATHING!!! *hyperventilation* :lol

@Path Light: I've never seen it nor heard about it before you joined. To be honest, it's not the kind of thing I would be interested in seeing, either. :p

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
DON'T BREATHE LIKE THAT!!
Okay that joke's overplayed now :p

Next question, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?
No I lie, although you may answer that one if you want to XDD

Veggie, Vegan, Omni, or Carni? :3
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Next question, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

Uh........... :p

Veggie, Vegan, Omni, or Carni? :3

Omni. I love my meat but I love my green food as well.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, dear Rammy, since I found this place all of a sudden...

Have you ever been to the mainland of Europe? And if yes, where? :3

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have you ever been in a situation in which you feared your life or somebody elses?
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Sleepy:  Yep, France and Spain... that's about it.

Ducky123: Do friends having panic attacks before school tests count? :lol

I think one of the only times I've been truly scared was when I realised that some bloke was following me down the road when I was going to the bus stop to get to school. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but it scared me, and I soon told my mum about it. As it turns out, he lived just across the road from me and watched out of the window for when I would come out. Luckily that stalker's gone now. This was two years ago, and until last winter, I made my mum drop me to school in the car. I wonder if that man would have done anything if that carried on... :blink: