The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask About My Online Job

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, so I'm ready to reveal and talk about my online job that I've been secretly doing.

Below is the link.

(Note: Please turn off adblockers before viewing.)

http://establishedandpayingptcs.blogspot.com/

To start off, I've been earning from these types of sites since last July.  However, this Blogger site was only launched recently.

The rest I will reveal as you ask.

Okay, start asking your questions. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, not being from the USA myself I can't click most of those, so here's my question:

What do you actually have to do? Is it like the click to earn money programs, or do you fill out surveys? Does it take much of your time compared to what you get in return?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Mar 12 2013 on  01:21 AM
Alright, not being from the USA myself I can't click most of those, so here's my question:

What do you actually have to do? Is it like the click to earn money programs, or do you fill out surveys? Does it take much of your time compared to what you get in return?
Really?  You can't click on them?  Gee, that's strange. :unsure:

I've been getting people from many different countries.  Here's a small list.

United States

Ukraine

Russia

India

Bulgaria

Indonesia

Philippines

Romania

Pakistan

Poland

Also, they've been able to click on them just fine.  So why you can't is beyond me.

Anyways, what I do is known as Paid-to-click.  Basically, you earn money by clicking on ads from those sites listed.

You don't earn much from each click, (Most pay less than a cent.) but there are tricks to ensuring you can earn more.  Some have extra ways for you to earn more cash.  Surveys, offers, tasks, games, using Google Search and more.

However, the most popular is known as Referrals.  These are basically people who sign up to the site in question through a special link you promote.  When your referral clicks on an ad, you earn a bonus for the work they do.  So, someone with a lot of referrals can make a lot of cash.

As for how much I make, I currently make $200 a month with only doing less than 2 hours of work per day.  However, there are those out there who use this type of system, using the same sites, and make anywhere from $50 to $1,000 per day (Yes, per day.) for the same amount of work that I do.  It's simply because they have a lot more referrals than I do and they've been working at it longer.

So yeah, not much right now, but I do expect it to grow overtime. :)