The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Healing Hearts

Zimba · 636 · 47280

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"It means she was intentionally hurt," Grandma explained.

Grandpa nodded. "I must apologise for my earlier rudeness of not asking. Pleasure to meet you both. Most of the Great Valley residents know my mate and I as Grandma and Grandpa Longneck."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri nodded "Then we will call you Grandma and Grandpa too" she smiled.

~

Littlefoot looked horrified but did not say anything,instead just buried his head into Grandmas leg.

Nahla was staring at them trembling,she jumped at every little sound.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa smiled down at her, and then looked back at where he had just come from. "I don't suppose there's any chance of you convincing Nahla to come over and get herself a drink?"

~

Grandma nuzzled her grandson. She wasn't entirely sure what to do with Nahla.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I can try.." she thought for a moment "Can you like try and be out of her sight? I mean..stay close please..but just make it so Nahla can't see you,she'll feel safrr and allow herself to drink and relax"

~

"It's awful" Littlefoot mumbled.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, I'll be just behind those trees," Grandpa assured, pointing to the trees just behind him.

~

"I know," Grandma whispered. "Why anybody would do such a thing I will never know." She turned back to Nahla. "What's your name, dear?" she asked, realising that she, too, had forgotten to ask.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"N-n-n-Nahla" Nahla stuttered out.

~

Uzuri nodded "I'll go and try and bring her here" she said walking towards where she left her sister.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Well, it's nice to have you here with us, Nahla," said Grandma. "Most know me as Grandma, and this is my grandson, Littlefoot," she added, pointing to her grandson.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Hi!" Littlefoot said walking over to her.

Nahla just whimpered and curled up in fear.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma sighed got herself something to eat. She knew it would be a while before Nahla trusted anyone.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri walked up to her sisters side "Come on Nahla,come have a drink. It ok the big longneck is gone".

Nahla stood on her feet and followed her sister. Upon reaching the water Nahla laped it up like she was scared it would vanish if she stopped for even a second.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Poor little thing," Grandma sighed.

~

Grandpa was shocked to see the two new arrivals so thirsty. He felt terribly sorry for them.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Will they be ok?" Littlefoot asked troubled  over what he had seen.

~

Nahla was still laping up water,and Uzuri had gone for a second drink. They were loving this clean water.

(Gee what they trying to do? Drink the whole water hole? :lol)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I hope so," Grandma answered.

~

Grandpa, although worried, smiled at the two. At least they had found this place.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The two sisters were done with their drink and Nahla felt same enough to lay down and sleep.

Uzuri sat next to her sleeping sister,looking around from Grandpa she felt safe with him even though Nahla didn't.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa came out from the trees. "Is everything all right?" he asked Uzuri.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri nodded "Yeah thank you so much S-  mean Grandpa"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa wondered what Uzuri was about to call him but didn't worry about it. "Don't worry. If you two need anything, just call."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Do you know where there is a cave we can live in?" Uzuri asked presuming Grandpa would make them live in a cave like their father.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"What? Do you want to live in cave?" Grandpa asked. He seemed very surprised.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Don't longnecks live in caves?" Uzuri asked looking confused "Me and Nahla did..we never left it since the day we were born we were locked in"