The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Micro$oft to start charging fee for Windows 10

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: JulianR94,Jul 16 2016 on  12:15 PM
I see. In that case it would make sense to get one.
Have you checked this list here?: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/all-the-x...s/1100-6434025/

You probably have in a way, but it lists all backwards compatible games. And I have to say, that's not a long list.
Oh really?  Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 are on there, but none of the other Assassin's Creed games?  

GTA4 is not on there.  Neither is Ace Combat 6.  Red Dead Redemption is on there.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
With this, I'm kinda hoping another company comes up and actually competes with Microsoft. The almost monopoly Microsoft has isn't good for customers, as they can just charge more and more with little worry that they'll lose customers to other companies.

So, somebody start really competing with them, so they'll actually have to get their shit together!  :lol
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
To me Xbox one isn't worth the investment since to me there game library isn't that good at all.