The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Award Voting 2020

rhombus · 24 · 3472

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Since my other Feedback vote was invalid, I'm gonna change my vote in that category to RHOMBUS, who has almost as many posts in such areas, providing advice and guidance to fellow content-creators.

Also, would it be possible to change my vote in Proactive? I think NICK22 deserves mention for the sheer quantity of posts he makes on the GoF, even in low-traffic sections. He does a lot to spreading around the activity on the whole GoF and keeping it lively.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fanart: SKIP
 Feedback; I gotta go with rhombus here. He;'s always willing to giove you his 2 cents
 Helpful-  I'll pick mumbling for all of her contributions to the forum over the years
proactrive- I'll vote for Vojeds, fore his emoticxons
LBT Discussion. Owlscantread is my pick here for being a solid contributor.
 FRiendly_ i'll go Owlscsantread here too.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on September 29, 2020, 11:38:46 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on September 29, 2020, 11:38:46 PM
Since my other Feedback vote was invalid, I'm gonna change my vote in that category to RHOMBUS, who has almost as many posts in such areas, providing advice and guidance to fellow content-creators.

Also, would it be possible to change my vote in Proactive? I think NICK22 deserves mention for the sheer quantity of posts he makes on the GoF, even in low-traffic sections. He does a lot to spreading around the activity on the whole GoF and keeping it lively.

The changes to your votes have been noted. Generally we discourage changing previous votes unless they were invalid (like in the feedback award), but in the case of the proactive member award it is alright, as it would not change the trajectory of that vote total.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 12:33:01 AM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
~Fanart Award
Well, I've unfortunately been too lazy this year to get a good glimpse at other people's artwork, so I'm afraid I'll have to skip this one.

~Feedback Award
If there's one person I could say is most deserving of my vote for this category, it's Sovereign. He's provided me excellent feedback while I've struggled my way through my very slow fanfic this year, and it's been a big help. :)petrie

~Friendly Member Award
I could think of numerous people here who I would cast a vote for; Mumbling, Rhombus and The Lone Dragon, but this year I'll give it to OwlsCantRead. Of those who I'm close with, he has really been a good brotherly figure to me throughout these difficult times just as much as I've done my best to be there for him.

~LBT Discussion Award
I haven't had that many LBT discussions this year, but with the few I had on Discord, I can say I had a good time chatting with The Lone Dragon, thus I'm giving him my vote in this one.

~Helpful Member Award
Oh, geez, This one was almost impossible for me to decide. There are several people I can say were there to lend a helping hand when I was down. Sovereign with his feedback on my fanfic, OwlsCantRead being there for me at the beginning of the year when I was having minor health issues, and The Lone Dragon, who I credit along with Owls for doing a good job at teaching me how to be an effective admin on the LoD Discord server. In the end, though, I think it'd be best if I gave it to Mumbling for all she did to keep the forum alive and well while juggling that with life issues. It's people like her who deserve credit for keeping groups like this alive especially during these difficult times.

~Proactive Award
Absolutely no question about it. Vojeds. When you spend so much effort creating that many emotes in one year, you know you've done something special and it shows how strong-willed you are.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy