The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

[VO2] Character auditions for voice-over of LBT7

Mumbling · 107 · 12136

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's Sapphirre's audition for ducky:

https://vimeo.com/641789501

I've also made some choices on the actual casting here:
https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17122.msg532680#msg532680
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 01:58:33 AM by Mumbling »

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Seems like I never got back to you guys on this!

Regarding singing:
We have decided against doing GoF singing projects for this voice-over, as unlike with the original movie, you can actually see the characters talk in LBT 7 when the songs are played. Therefore, we think it is best if the voice actors try their best at singing their character's lines.

I already know that Littlefoot1616, Flathead & Diddy will sing their character's bits (or at least try their very best). How do you guys feel about your roles @Mouse-a-saur @Abigaillayne127 @RainbowFaceProtege ?

And I guess I can ask this question of the other people who auditioned as well @PteranoStan (rainbowface in Beyond the Mysterious Beyond) @SharptoothSimp69 (Rinkus in Very Important Creature) @aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) @Belmont2500 @DinoThighs69 (Sierra in Very Important Creature)  ? :)

I'd be fine with singing my part! I'm sure SharptoothSimp69 would be fine with singing as well, though DinoThighs69 is usually a bit shy when it comes to singing. I'll try my best to convince him if he gets the part though!
Great! I hope you can convince Dino as well ;) If your brothers still feel up to it, they are welcome to take on the rolls of Sierra & Rinkus. If not, we'll move them to other people who are interested.

I'm still a bit torn on the following:
Both the female rainbowfaces did a great performance, and so did both grandma's. Either way, someone will be getting a double role (unless someone else jumps in for any of these).

Could you all let me know which one you would like most?
@RainbowFaceProtege Rainbowface or Cera? (you are the only Cera)
@Mouse-a-saur Littlefoot or Grandma? (You are the only Littlefoot)
@PteranoStan Rainbowface or Grandma?

If there are other girls who want to join in and maybe submit a recording for the above characters, or one of the two moms (Ducky/Petrie), do not hesitate!

@ducky_25 do you still want to do Ducky's lines? :)

Heya! Sorry I didn't see this before, both my brothers would love to have the Sierra and Rinkus roles.  :PteranoPlotting

While I don't really have a preference between Grandma and the rainbowface, seeing as there's been a few new rainbowface auditions I'd be happy with Grandma! I'd like any role, really. :)))  :Mo

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
If Pteranostan's brother ends up giving a good audition and has more time to record than me, I'm not against him getting the role of Sierra from me. I've been so slammed at work, I'm not sure when I'll have time to sit down and record my lines

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Sneak