The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is your favorite cheese?

credence007

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I am a sucker for dairy, and even though I am lactose intolerant, I absolutely love cheese. I live in the south, so there are a lot of amazing Tex-Mex restaurants where I live. I absolutely ADORE Tex-Mex queso, and I find it to be one of my favorite comfort foods. I have also been on a kick with romano pecorino cheese lately. It's often served in Italian restaurants (I’m talking REAL Italian restaurants, not Olive Garden), and it’s that delicious cheese that is sprinkled onto your food with a cheese grater. I also love blue cheese, I guess I just really enjoy the pungent ones. Ironically, I hate sharp cheddar, and prefer mild cheddar. My least favorite cheese, however, is actually Asiago cheese. I just think it tastes and smells awful, and I avoid it like the plague.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I enjoy cheese a lot too. It goes great on lots of other foods, but I enjoy it by itself too. Aged cheddar is generally my favourite. I especially like these Balderson cheese mini-packets. Good for an afternoon snack.

AlexPhilip

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I could never pick a favorite, but here are some I love!

Burrata- a shell of fresh mozzarella with a soft inside of stracciatella and cream. Great with summer tomatoes, arugula and sea salt.

Delice de Bourgogne- super runny. It's a real salt-funk bomb that has a strong acidity. I like it spread over crusty bread.

Cypress Grove Midnight Moon- it's a hard goat's milk cheese. It has a very clean flavor, it reminds me a bit of manchego but less umami. It pairs super well honey.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

Silver the Pterosaur

• Apprentice to the Rainbow Faces
  • Member+
  • Ruby
  • in 1,474 days, I become an Optometrist.
    • View Profile
I recently discovered that I was born in the year of the rat (Chinese zodiac).

So, to answer OP's question about my favorite cheese.........YES.

:ChomperYummy
りゅうすけ