The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whats your favorite moment from any of the LBT movies/show

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
My personal favorite is when Ducky screams yep yep yep to make Redclaw flee.  Its nice to see our little lad be so brave!   :Dducky

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
The fight between Littlefoot's mother and Sharptooth was just pure awesome!

Hammy

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I don't tend to count the original film because it's on a different level. The Rooter scene is my favorite there. In the sequels, my favorite is Ducky and Spike's mother saving Spike from drowning. Beautiful cap off to a really great sequel. Threehorn Peak erupting is also incredibly memorable, but I grew up on that movie, so that certainly comes into it.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Technically, I’m just gonna paste my favorite moment from the “Getting to know you - LBT style” thread.  I just don’t want to write the entire moment again because it will take too long, so that’s why I’m pasting my favorite moment, which comes from the TV show.  Hope you like it!

7.) Most memorable moment - Has to be from the episode “Escape from the Mysterious Beyond“ where Chomper stands up for Ducky when her feeling get hurt by a Sharptooth.  What’s cool is that Chomper is the youngest of the group, so a little dinosaur standing up for an older one is so comforting.  Even Chomper calms Ducky down by singing a song (which is basically a conversation converted to song because FILLER!  We need it.) which makes this scene even more memorable.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My favorite moment is Grandpa Longneck telling the Gang stories at night near sone fissures of magma in the “Secret of Saurus Rock.” I never got the chance to know my grandpa, so Grandpa Longneck was like surrogate sauropod grandpa. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Oh there are so many! Going to limit my answer to the sequels because I simply couldn't pick just one favorite moment from the original if my life depended on it.

I love when the gang reunites with Ducky in VII. So much heart in that scene. Also love in the second movie when Littlefoot meets Chomber for the first time and realizes that the little Sharp Tooth isn't dangerous after all. However, my favorite moment must be in X when all the longnecks gather around the crater to keep the great circle from falling. And just about any scene involving Bron.

Well  I didn't exactly manage to pick just one and there are many more candidates that I'm probably forgetting right now but those are some of my favorites to be sure!

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Technically, I’m just gonna paste my favorite moment from the “Getting to know you - LBT style” thread.  I just don’t want to write the entire moment again because it will take too long, so that’s why I’m pasting my favorite moment, which comes from the TV show.  Hope you like it!

7.) Most memorable moment - Has to be from the episode “Escape from the Mysterious Beyond“ where Chomper stands up for Ducky when her feeling get hurt by a Sharptooth.  What’s cool is that Chomper is the youngest of the group, so a little dinosaur standing up for an older one is so comforting.  Even Chomper calms Ducky down by singing a song (which is basically a conversation converted to song because FILLER!  We need it.) which makes this scene even more memorable.
Yeah, that was a good spot.  I just want to hug the little guy.  Hes just so cute and wholsome for standing up for Ducky.

WinterFan

• I require darkness and sub-zero tempteratures
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Too many to list, but I really like when Littlefoot finds the valley in the 1st movie. Always makes me cry! Other than that, I really love just about any scene involving Chomper and the 10th movie was full of really awesome moments.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I'd say my favourite moment (from the sequels because the original has most of my favourites) is the fight scene between Chomper's parents and the plated sharptooth in the fifth film.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
i'd say my favorite moment would be littlefoots birth that sence was so cute how he was frighted at first until his mom told him thats its ok and he came out and played with the little lizards and dinos
Still waiting for the bluth cut

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I don't have any specific favorites in the franchise, but I always liked it whenever the Sharpteeth showed up. (I'm a big theropod fan.)

My favourite moment are the rescue of Spike by Mama Swimmer in LBT8. It was brave of her and very heart-warming to see how much she cares for her adopted son.