The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Adventures of the Longclaw Family

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
(Based on a roleplay I did with a friend on the Land Before Time Wiki that started on early 2020 and based on a dream I had. The writing in bold is not my writing.)

Created by: Davis Doi

Music by: Michael Tavera

Cast:

E.G Daily as Theo (It took me a long time for me to decide who should voice this character.)

Tara Strong as Terrie

Jim Ward as Papa Longclaw (It took me a long time for me to decide who should voice this character.)

Laurie Metcalf as Mama Longclaw (It took me a long time for me to decide who should voice this character.)

Karen Strassman as Scarlet (It took me a long time for me to decide who should voice this character.)

Meghan Strange as Mama Swimmer

Rob Paulsen as Spike

Ed Asner as a Clubtail (It took me a long time for me to decide who should voice this character.)

In the Great Valley, the same day when the Gang of 5 hatched, a mother Therizinosaurus and a father Therizinosaurus watched as two eggs hatched, revealing a male and a female Therizinosaurus hatchling,

"What should we name them" the father says.

“Theo and Terrie.” the mother replies.

The boy starts yawning and then makes a sound that sounds like "Ma ma". The girl does the same and the babies go to sleep.

About 11 years later, the children Longclaws have grown up and are the same age as Littlefoot. "Where should we go to" Theo says.

"We shouldn't go on an adventure yet, we should eat first" says Terrie.

“Let’s just make sure your father hasn’t eaten it all.” Mama Longclaw says.

There is still some left. Papa Longclaw would never eat all the breakfast for his wife and children. He usually only eats when his wife and kids are gone adventuring.

“That was delicious.” Terrie says.

"Now where should we go to." Theo says.

"To the Gray Meadow." Terrie says. They go to the Gray Meadow with their mother.

"Bye" Papa Longclaw says.

Mama Longclaw, Theo, and Terrie cross the lake and make it there.

“I like dandelions.” Terrie says.

"Now blow away the dandelion fuzz for luck" Theo says to Terrie.

(I know that blowing the fluff of a real dandelion doesn't give you luck but these are cartoon dandelions.)

Terrie blows the fluff away.

Then Theo gives Terrie a handful of dandelions. She blows the fluff off them as well.

"Now it's your turn to blow the fuzz off of them" Terrie says to Theo.

“I’ll be extra lucky.” Theo says, looking at all the dandelions surrounding him.

Theo grabs a handful of dandelions. However, as he takes a breath, he accidentally swallows air.

He now has to burp.
“BURRRRP!!!!!”

His burp (Although not a nasty one.) blows all the dandelions away and sends him off his feet and lands on his rump.

“I think it’s time we go.” their mother says.

"Excuse me" Theo says from that burp. They cross the pond and back to the Great Valley.

"Good night Papa." Theo says. The Longclaw family goes to sleep.

In the morning Theo wakes up. He decides to go for a drink.

His sister wakes up but bumps into a geyser into her mouth, causing her belly to blow up like a balloon and then being sick. The clubtail turns around, “Gladys, was that you?” he says.

(The clubtail is very, very old, so he sometimes gets confused)

"No." Terry says while coughing,

"Take a drink of water and you will feel better." says the Clubtail. Terry then goes to a waterfall and drinks the water.

“I feel better now,” she says “Thank you sir.”

“You’re welcome Gladys.” the clubtail says.

“My name isn’t Gladys.” Terrie says,

“Whatever you say Gladys.” the clubtail replies.

"Bye old clubtail" Terry says.

"Bye little girl." the Clubtail says.

Then the Clubtail goes back to minding his own business, eating plants and makes no further appearance.

Terrie then goes to Theo, "I met that old Clubtail who called me Gladys." she says.

"Did you meet any other friends." Theo says.

“No,” Terrie replies, “Just him.”

"We should go to the Great Log Running Game place with our mother" Theo says.

His sister agrees with him and the Longclaws except for their father go to the place.

Theo tries to balance on a log when they get there.

Theo falls out of the log and lands on the water having fun.

Meanwhile, Mama Swimmer asks Papa Longclaw to trim a bush since Spike is so full that he can't even walk as a result of excessive bush trimming.

"I can do that." Papa Longclaw says. He starts trimming the bush.

Meanwhile, Theo is getting better at log running but he still falls off the log after a while.

"Now it's your turn Terrie." Theo says.

Terrie climbs onto the log but she falls off almost immediately.

"No thanks." she says, "Can we go now."

“Alright.” Mama Longclaw says. They then leave.

"Tomorrow we're going to have a family feast and you can eat all you want." Papa Longclaw says to his wife and the kids.

“Hooray!” the kids yell.

After a day, after breakfast, the Longclaw family gets ready for the family feast. All four of them start eating.

“Absolutely delicious!” Theo says after finishing, his stomach very full and bloated.

After the family feast, everyone decides to go for a walk.

However with Theo's belly extended and heavy, he walks slower than usual

A tortoise walks past them. He is much faster.

After a while, the Longclaw family goes to sleep. Theo sleeps with his hands on his stuffed belly.

In the morning, Theo wakes up back to his normal size. A scarlet Flyer is perched on a tree peeling a banana.

"Hello" Terrie says, "Who are you?"

"I'm Scarlet." the Flyer says.

"Nice to meet you." Theo replies.

"Would you please bring me a bunch of those green food as I'm hungry" Scarlet says.

"Yes" Theo says as he and his sister go off to get some plants for her.

They return with lots of green food.

"Thanks, those look delicious." Scarlet says.

Scarlet starts eating the green food.

"Thanks kids." Scarlet says when she is finished. "That was just as delicious as I thought it would be."

"Is your belly full" Theo says

"Yep." Scarlet replies.

"Want me to rub your belly" Theo says.

"Sure," Scarlet says, as she flies down from her tree.

Scarlet lays on her back, ready for a belly rub and hug.

Theo gives her a hug and then a belly rub.

"Your belly is soft." Theo says.

Papa Longclaw arrives, "Scarlet, is that you? I haven't seen you for years!"

"Hello, Longclaw." Scarlet says.

"Been putting on a few pounds, haven't you?" Papa Longclaw jokes.

Scarlet flaps back up her tree before taking a nap.

After a day, Scarlet is back to her normal size. The Longclaw family and Scarlet do a giant group hug.

THE END
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 12:06:14 PM by Mr. Clubtail »