The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

(Re)introducing myself!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Hi everyone! :rainbowwave I joined back in 2020, but a lot of people have come and gone around here since the last time I was very active. I figured it couldn't hurt to reintroduce myself. :) I first got into LBT when I was really little, and my love of it has survived into the present. My favorite movie from the series is The Stone of Cold Fire for its sci-fi theme! I've been a big fan of the Rainbow Faces ever since I was a little kid, hence my username. :DD

Aside from LBT, I enjoy a lot of other animated movies/cartoons (DuckTales 2017 is my current favorite). I really enjoy making fanart for the various shows I'm into, and every now and then I also write fanfics that I usually don't finish. :p See you around the forum! I might no longer be the excessively hyper fangirl I was when I originally joined, but don't get me wrong, I still love it around here! :D

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hello! I think you may have introduced yourself to me when I returned a while ago, but it doesn't hurt to say hello again. I think that, even after years, the GoF calls a lot of us back eventually.  :lol

I feel ya with the whole not-finishing-fanfics thing. I write half a story, then leave it for a few years, then have to go back and rewrite it because it was either full of my teenage edge and/or the writing was just bad (I just found my old LBT fics buried in my files and good lord).   :sducky

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Hey there Rainbow. You and I have definitely been acquainted before, but I'll welcome you back all the same. :wave

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Always fun to see users return to the forum! And The Stone of Cold Fire is my favorite too! At least one of them!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Even though we know each other well, I may as well drop in to say welcome back as well. :smile :Dducky :rainbowwave

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@somerandomfangirl Nice to meet you! And you basically just summarized all the issues with my old fics, too. :lol

@LittlefootOnASkateboard Oh, cool! What are some of your other favorites?

@chomper94 Same to you! :)

@rhombus @ImpracticalDino @StardustSoldier @Sneak Great to see you guys again! :DD

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Good to see you again my Rainbowface friend. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile